Reviews for A Slave of His Heart
Bluesailorcat14 chapter 16 . 6/8
Truly beautiful! I really loved it! Slavery is a very sensitive subject and you handled it beautifully. I love the changes of heart in Darien and Serena and the generals, it was very touching and very suitable to Serenity's character. Darien never stops to show his undying kindness and you let it show through. I love Serena's defiant acts and undying hope in the story. I hope to read a story as great as yours in the future. Thank you so much!:)
Serenity312 chapter 16 . 4/7
I Loved it! You wrote a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing :)
slightlyxjaded chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Awwww I'm glad to have read this story all the way through its happy ending. Serena was very strong in this story, which is always wonderful to read-especially when their traditional roles are flipped and Darien is more dependent on her. I am glad everything worked out in the end. Thanks for the story!
BashiYami chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
Serena is way more regal than I ever remember her being XD

BashiYami chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
Well, to be fair, there was a lot of blood in that fight, though I don't think it was too explicit.

BashiYami chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Nine out of ten voices are giving a thumbs up. The tenth is currently humming the Chikobo Theme.

- Dop -
BashiYami chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Dun, dun, duuuun.

BashiYami chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Wonder if everyone else is really dead.

BashiYami chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Six more chapters, eh?

BashiYami chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Aww, Helios.

BashiYami chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Well then.
BashiYami chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I don't know why, but I'm getting a kick out of this. A little girl taunting a castle full of generals alone and barefoot - and succeeding. Oh the lols.

BashiYami chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Weren't her fingers broken and bruised before he ever gripped them?

BashiYami chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Is it bad that I'm procrastinating life to read this?

BashiYami chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Dude, I had almost forgotten the weird obsession Nephlite had with Darien. Holy shiz balls.