Reviews for An Hour's Delay
I love that Lydia is already starting to see the consequences of her actions for her. Can't wait for the next chapter.
elise115 chapter 6 . 8/18
Love the original and I love the rewrite. Wish you would come back and finish.
laurag1994 chapter 6 . 8/14
Lovely chapter with a rich Interaction of our sweethearts! Continue this story please!
I’ve just stayed up way later than I should’ve, but I found this fic and I just couldn’t stop reading! You write with Jane Austen’s voice *so* well, it’s incredibly convincing! It sounds just like chapters from the novel and I’ve never read such perfect characterization of everyone — Elizabeth and Darcy especially.

God, I wholeheartedly loved reading this! Thank you so much for writing and posting it, it made my week!

(And, to be honest, it’s really helped my slight separation anxiety after having just finished P&P again and having to move on to another book. Your fic feels so faithful and fitting, I don’t feel like I’ve had to leave the characters behind yet.)
M chapter 6 . 8/12
Nice!
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 6 . 8/12
So interesting! Cant wait for more!
nanciellen chapter 6 . 8/12
Great chapter. Thank you.
azilou38 chapter 6 . 8/12
Darcy playing a game XD i am just dead
LadyJaeza chapter 6 . 8/12
I always enjoy your stories and this one is no exception. I look forward to seeing the rest of it.
Jansfamily4 chapter 6 . 8/12
I know that I shouldn't be surprised at Lydia but I am! What a brat! I can think of better words to describe her...But wouldn't be very polite. She always seems to be on her worst behavior!
But the rest of the sisters shine! I am one of the Bingley lovers but Jane should make him suffer a bit. I do hope he comes groveling.
nancyjeanne chapter 6 . 8/12
Beautiful chapter, I can't wait for more!
Good chapter. Elizabeth is very much guarded. I like your mr darcy very much.
Avanell chapter 6 . 8/11
reeread the last two updates: Lovely family time!

Last one: Loved this chapter!
Current: Love it!
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 8/11
I would think they would marry sooner. Thank you
Mikadocon chapter 6 . 8/11
This story has been a fun read so far. I particularly enjoy your decisions regarding Jane's character, it's great to see her asserting herself more and not let herself be yanked around so easily. Of course I still hope for a happy ending for her and Mr. Bingley but he has to earn it first. (Though if you decide against a happy ending for those two I will support that, too.)
The end of this chapter made me laugh, imagining Mr. Darcy playing with the Gardiner's children is just too precious. Looking forward to the next chapter!