Reviews for Love in the Days of Mythology
Hm. Interesting truly. Gg
Heart chapter 6 . 10/23/2018
Ah wait what for reals
Heart chapter 5 . 10/23/2018
Ugh. Minato, no just no dumbwrass. I'm not sure I could be near that man and ever be truly content. Really Ino
Heart chapter 4 . 10/23/2018
Imma ghoooooooost lol. Baka :)
Heart chapter 3 . 10/23/2018
*breathes heavily*
Heart chapter 2 . 10/23/2018
Thanks. Speak ya mind~
Heart chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
Nani
AnimeEverywhere chapter 7 . 9/30/2018
Hi :) I'm SO glad i found this story! It's SO funny & entertaining xD For my taste, i'd have prefered it if there was some rated M scene, just for the last 2 chapters but oh well, rated T doesn't make it any worse :)
I totally love the idea with those god-like themes & mythology & everything. Never read something quite like this! Makes me wonder if there are more stories like this...
I wanted to laugh really hard when i read that Minato was the mysterical Father from the Graces xD & him being the sun god. HAHAHAHA Especially when i'm thinking about Naruto not being his son. Kinda weird. That's what suprised me the most xD I'm not sure where you got the idea to have Naruto & Tenten being siblings, or Gaara being the son of Tsunade & Jiraiya. Just what were you thinking? XD I'm not sure why this is so confusing me, in a good way xD For me there could have been more GaaSaku scenes & less wedding-stuff but i'm totally happy with how everything turned out! Another plus to this story is your writing-style! I might read another one of your stories xD
Thanks again for this comical & cute story!
Bye~ AnimeEverywhere
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
its so goooood :)
Shiraneko-chan chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
I loove your Story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Ack. So freaking amazing I can't handle this. Your writing is beautiful and it's an amazing fic. Possibly the best GaaraxSakura fic I've ever read. :)
iamkur chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
ooooh.. this is amazing! :) i absolutely love it.. haha
i was just looking for one thing.. since sakura had insecurities with her powers regarding the "jewelry".. i was waiting for something like, gaara (though not deliberately) telling her that she was more to look at than the jewelry, or that the jewelry was only beautiful because it is being adorned by her (not because of her powers, but uhmm, like how clothes look only pretty when someone wears it) kind of thing.. haha..

anyway, it's a minor detail, but it would have made sakura happy for her powers to hear her husband say that. even if only him among others.

even so, this is amazing. i love how there weren't too many complications, and though their attraction was quick, it didn't give off the "what!?-they-fell-in-love-just-like-that vibe :)
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
im so happy and loved this fic.
Rebeca13 chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Well, I absolutely love the story. There was development and love and interesting dialogue. I actually hoped there would be more chapters.
I would definitely suggest it to any reader who's in search for something interesting.