Reviews for Love in the Days of Mythology
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Awesomeeeeee, I loved how you balanced so many different characters and still made them fit well together. I did have trouble following along with some of the who's who but I blame that more on my own lack of knowledge. Again, I really loved your character portrayal's and how you painted the setting. Gaara really fit into his role as a god. I Liked and didn't like sakura's role. It fit and worked but I found I didn't just "love" it. I think that's my fault/bia though-Id be the one to make her some super powerful well known goddess. Your plot elements wirked sooo well though. This was just a great story!
WynnieAcid chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
you should continue this story
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Oh my. Gaara needs to play nice
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
The characters sound like so much fun. They would have amazing parties.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Oh my. Angry, bitter divorced Gaara?
WhistlesOfTin chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Thanks for the cheat sheet!
withloveagain chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
okay wait...how can you end it like this?
I don't get it?
why there is so much left to be said :( what happened to an epilogue?
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Wow...I freaking love this story! I think that it is absolutely fantastic and wonderful. I never came across a story like this one with gods and goddess. I think that it is a nice twist and I really enjoyed reading it. It was most definitely entertaining and I had a blast reading it. I thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had an awesome time reading it. .
Lindy Rose chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
This was adorable and I loved it. It seems to be more difficult to create good character growth in a short story line but you did it! The relationship development was spot on and I'm really glad you left alot for the imagination.
Lovely work!
Rose
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! Some lemony goodness wouldn't hurt it, but it would have messed up the flow of things a bit, especislly the humor. Still, I think I just kind of died with the ending. It was good, powerful, and it left me wanting to know more.

Thank you for your awesome story-telling! Take care and I hope you write a million more in the future (you spoil me with every word, fyi).
Kane Shi Megami chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I was hooked from the first chapter and sad it is over so soon. :( Will be on the lookout for more snippets from this storyline. :)
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Lovely! I wonder if you read Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson books. Kankuro as God of wine was hilarious. The scene with Sakura and Gaara in the shop was perfect. Well done! Thanks for entertaining me!
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Let's hope Karinshows some kindness. The advice from the women was pretty amusing. I like the fiery passion developing between our heroes!
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I enjoyed the fist fight! Ha! Entertaining chapter. I wonder what Jiraiya said to turn Gaara red. Good personification of Karin and Sasuke as Aphrodite and Aries.
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I think her plan is backfiring. He seems very interested! Loved Tsunade!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »