Reviews for The Amity Convicts
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 13 . 10/5
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
xiamara1804 chapter 13 . 7/17
I want to know if you are still with us as well I love your work and want to read more please let us know if you are going to continue the story and are alive
italylikespasta12 chapter 1 . 1/23
Hey are you okay?

I'm kinda worried about you

I know I'm a stranger but I really enjoy your work and flow. But it's fine if you leave this story

I just want to know if you're alive and doing well!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2017
Wish there was more
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
wait for more!
bibliophilea chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
I just blew through your story. I really enjoy what you have! I love seeing Danny's obsession come out in a situation where he's trapped and unable to return to Amity Park. I'd love to see inside his head when his obsession gets the best of him, but what you do show is fantastic! I love the idea of one of the leaguers coming to escort the trip to lunch and finding Danny and Tucker kicking at each other's wall like maniacs and insulting each other in that childish way that makes no sense without context that insults get after trading them back and forth for an extended period of time. "Your face is a broken piñata spilling out rainbow sheep!" "Well your nose is a broken piñata spilling out rainbow sheep!" etc. XXD

Thank you for writing this, and for putting it in a place where I could find it! I look forward to the next chapter, however long it takes you to make it! (::
Althea Sirius chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
Oh boy, I can see where this is going. So the GIW will just be after Danny, so I'm guessing that when the Titans are able to make contact the GIW will ambush them and take Danny. But that's just what I think.
Asewhj chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
this is so good and I'm sad it's not even updated after all this time
wiseguy2415 chapter 11 . 3/6/2017
okay, Clockwork really is out of character (ignores death glare from the said ghost) he is the master of time and space, surly if he wanted to help his young charge he would have called "Time Out!" and explained to Danny that The Justus League did indeed believe him, and did indeed want to help him.
KitKat816 chapter 13 . 2/15/2017
Hope to hear more from this story, it's great!
ChameleonGiant chapter 13 . 1/8/2017
Where do I even begin?

This was probably one of the most fascinating and incredibly well developed crossovers I'll probably ever read in my life. It might need just a quick polish, but the twists and the turns you paraded on us... I honestly wish this was a novel I could buy and keep. I need to ask, but are you an author in real life? Or a journalist? Do you have your own published work? Broken Hand you write like you were Clockwork himself looking into all the possible scenarios and outcomes that could of possibly come out of writing every equation in this story. You had me laughing at just about every mere coincidence and I've even come to believe the Base Ten, your creation, are as real as all the other recognizable characters here. You are one talented writer. How do you write something so amazing and unexpected?

It took me a while to realize who Murphy was. I see you've taken up his throne.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
-squeals in excitement- YAAAAAAAAY! UPDATE! :D I'm glad to see you're alive~ *-) BUT OMG! WAS THAT LADY AT THE END SUGGESTING TO KIDNAP THOSE GRADS AND USE THEM AS "PRODUCT"?! And I find the trio's interactions hilarious, lmao. Especially Tucker. The whole "lunch" debacle made me laugh like a maniac. Maybe I love sarcasm and sass a little bit TOO much... :3 But thanks much for the update! It made me really happy.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
No its over, I WAS GETTING INTO THIS! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Asewhj chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
awe-inspiring,dreadful Awful. nice word play!
Asewhj chapter 7 . 11/2/2016