Reviews for Wonder and See
retro-writer chapter 6 . 7/15
I agree with the moon landing being real. After all, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Maximoose2004 chapter 12 . 6/4
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I need more! How will Tony react to Peter being Spider-Man?! I can see a few possible outcomes. Possibly Stark and Rogers yelling at Fury for forcing peter into this, maybe some yelling at or from Natasha. Who knows but you?! I’m excited!
Love the story I do find it is some what annoying that the only way they found out peter was spider man was this and also peter is smarter then tony oh and in the first comic issue Peter’s ID was out but no one believed it
I wish they still didn’t know and peter could of hacked stark tower
Sigrid Ryuski chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
Never gonna run around or desert you~

When one gets Rickrolled, Rickroll then back!
Nice plot btw. For some strange reason I keep fantasizing Peter geeking it out with the Science bros. I just can't find out exactly why.
Captain sea chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Prompt: Peter is Tony's 5 year old son. Tony being Tony makes the the avengers babysit Peter.
MythologyStar chapter 12 . 3/4/2017
Why hasn't this been continued? It's really good! Please continue this!
MythologyStar chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Boom indeed.
Spy-der... Reminds me of a riddle in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
MythologyStar chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
Wow! I'm really glad I found this fic now! Just wish I'd found it sooner, like, Oh... I dunno, 3 years sooner?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2017
Please come back, this story was so good, but I also understand if you cant and everyone has their reasons for continuing or leaving. Just main reason for this post was to say I love this story and the way you wrote it was very likable when following this kind of plot.

-my random opinion
DescendingSnow chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Even though this hasn't updated in a long time. The first part is just simply genius.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
Pls update soon, I'm really loving this story :)
Cashagon chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
Peter is being forced to work for SHEILD...I hate you now because you make me hate SHEILD. Hate you. . . . . CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! hehehe...*maniacal giggling*

Cash is out, peace!
Nhuiitz chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
Hi

I love this story, i m inlove with crossing over between Spider-Man and Avengers its really cool
KK chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
I'll have you know that I'm reading this on Christmas Eve Eve (23rd). Odd coincidence.