Reviews for Wonder and See
Captain sea chapter 5 . 7/2
Prompt: Peter is Tony's 5 year old son. Tony being Tony makes the the avengers babysit Peter.
MythologyStar chapter 12 . 3/4
Why hasn't this been continued? It's really good! Please continue this!
MythologyStar chapter 9 . 3/4
Boom indeed.
Spy-der... Reminds me of a riddle in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
MythologyStar chapter 8 . 3/4
Wow! I'm really glad I found this fic now! Just wish I'd found it sooner, like, Oh... I dunno, 3 years sooner?
Please come back, this story was so good, but I also understand if you cant and everyone has their reasons for continuing or leaving. Just main reason for this post was to say I love this story and the way you wrote it was very likable when following this kind of plot.

-my random opinion
DescendingSnow chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Even though this hasn't updated in a long time. The first part is just simply genius.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
Pls update soon, I'm really loving this story :)
Cashagon chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
Peter is being forced to work for SHEILD...I hate you now because you make me hate SHEILD. Hate you. . . . . CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! hehehe...*maniacal giggling*

Cash is out, peace!
Nhuiitz chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
Hi

I love this story, i m inlove with crossing over between Spider-Man and Avengers its really cool
KK chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
I'll have you know that I'm reading this on Christmas Eve Eve (23rd). Odd coincidence.
petites sorcieres chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
I really like how you wrote Tony and Peter relationship. Poor Peter ...

Pepper is amazing ! I loved every moment with her and about her.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Please update soon! Really wanna know what happens next! Wann see a total BAMF Peter in action too! Would be awesome.
Hatelikingbatman chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I love this story! Update as soon as possible please! Though I know it had to happen I am sad that shield had to find out about peter's secret. After he got the suit could he erase all the data they have on him or something to get out of shield. It would work if like hydra made them forget about shield completely, then they wouldn't know peter's secret.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2015