Reviews for Unexpected Attachment!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2020
I found this story through YouTube and didn’t know it had been written first, and while I’m sad that the audio story didn’t work out, I’m glad I found this and was able to see how it ends.( p.s. when I was reading the lyrics I was singing along in my head.
Toriredleader chapter 2 . 12/16/2019
nuuu dis making me cry- i love it-
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
Wow who ever said that about you is wrong you were able to capture me with this writing and I fell so bad for the person that said that because they had to try so hard to insult one person don’t be sad be happy they struggled to make you sad and that they failed because I see 20 chapters bellow
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
*Sniff* it's so adorable...
fnaffan4life chapter 6 . 2/22/2019
I love this fanfic. IT is just so heartwarming. BTW-I really like your profile picture. It is really adorable!
Foxy chapter 20 . 2/18/2019
Wow. This is an incredible story! You probably don't read the comments anymore, but you should know that you have the #1 FNaF Story on this WEBSITE! Great job!

(I really want to know what Chika's pizza tastes like. Also I do have an account, but it's very different so no one can know that I like FNaF) :)
martin chapter 20 . 10/5/2018
hola de nuevo ,talvez no me recuerdes ,pero solo quiero decir que ya habia leido tu dos historias,eso si espero que termines tu segunda historia ,tienes un gran potencial y no te preocupes ,mientras hagas tus historias , con el corazon te seguiran :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2018
viejo por poco casi lloro una catarata,tequedo bien
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
tienes mucho talento ,sigue asi :)
Rainbow Prime chapter 10 . 9/19/2018
Goddamned guest reviews. They don't feel brave enough to say the thing that they want to say while logged in, so they leave a 'guest' review. I dislike guest reviews, because they make it impossible to find the person who left the review, and to screw with them. Yay mental torture! But only unto those who hath earned it.
Demissed Waifu chapter 3 . 7/29/2018
So sad ;(
Demissed Waifu chapter 2 . 7/29/2018
I shed a tear ;(
Demissed Waifu chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
WOW, i'm loving this~
Sehar Sheikh chapter 18 . 6/18/2018
im done reading all the chapters and OMG this is the BEST fanfic I have ever read its also the first fanfic I've ever read, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2018