Reviews for Ranma of the Shield
Mooooore
KcrForce chapter 10 . 2/12
Please continue this wonderful story.
Farfollow chapter 10 . 2/1
Omg, this makes me so happy. I've read all the novels and I love all the creative leaps that you've added in. I can't wait to read more.
Rakan chapter 10 . 1/24
I have always enjoyed Ranma crossovers. And this is a good one. I know it's not what you're currently focusing on but I do hope for a continuation someday. Thank you for the story!
Mika the Raven chapter 10 . 1/14
I hate you so much because this is so good and you are obviously so done. sadness!
Warehouse1 chapter 10 . 12/25/2019
This was a greatly enjoyable Ranma/Shield Hero fanfic, hope your muse comes back this way some day :(
RyMalice chapter 10 . 11/19/2019
Any chance you'll continue this one? Despite the spelling errors I saw, this was a very enjoyable read and I would love to read more.
Darklink1011 chapter 10 . 11/5/2019
hope you get back to this one day its a really good story.
island.dred.insomniac chapter 10 . 11/4/2019
This is a fun story. I have never heard of the Shield Hero series or manga and am enjoying the Wiki. I appreciate you expanding my nerd knowledge base. Any chance you will be continuing this story? I am curious if this is a fever dream caused by blunt force trauma to the head. Like have Ranma have a seriously bad injury and then wake up from the dream for a moment but then return and not know if the world is real or not. (that will mess with his mind something impressively.) Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to work this and share your writing. I look forward to your next installment.

-Dredd
Houshikun001 chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
So much awesomeness. I love your story and characters. Thank you so much for this magnificence.
literalsin chapter 4 . 9/21/2019
This is years late, but...

Did you forget about the Phoenix Pill?
Ranma's pretty much immune to fire damage. It took Saffron to make a dent in the pill's effects, and even then it was mostly superficial. Mis-casting a little fireball wouldn't come close to doing that kind of damage.
iTEX chapter 10 . 9/17/2019
Just finished reading, amazing job. Hoping you starting working on it again. It's hard to find any good ranma stories anymore with how old the anime is.
Eddyg125 chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
Great story. I just hope that you will update it soon.
BionicLegs chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
Just found this story yesterday and stayed up all night reading it. Good Stuff. Here's hoping there's more to come.
NegaDruid chapter 10 . 7/24/2019
Thank you for the wonderful story! I really hope you return and continue it one day! It was thoroughly enjoyable watching Ranma's heart get healed by these loving women