Reviews for Under the Radar
Tenjo chapter 6 . 5/31
That’s sad. I know it didn’t bother Gohan all that much as he himself has no romantic feelings for Videl yet, but the realisation that she likes you... just not YOU, would suck. Imagine being jealous of yourself? Feeling inferior to yourself? That’d be many times worse than being jealous of someone else.
babyvegeta chapter 33 . 5/3
Rrading this in 2020. Started anime with DBZ as a kid and always felt that GohVid was the only pair worth imagining a flowery romantic story about(VegBul is more of the angst type because of the prince of saiyans-princess of earth thing). I've read and watched a lot more manga through the years. I'm a grown ass man(26) and I LOVE shojo manga. I think you made a very decent story out of this one, something a shojo mangaka would have been proud to present. I take the liberty to compare this to manga like Marmalade Boy. Great job.
kavoss chapter 7 . 5/2
we're happy for you. congratulations!
kavoss chapter 6 . 5/2
Fuck yeah
Can u like continue the story. Like what's happens during the buy saga for them
RoxaShadow chapter 33 . 9/1/2019
Just finished here and I have to say, there was some real talent displayed here. the ideas were creative, gohans rage becoming a plot point was new and fresh and I actually enjoyed it for the most part.
However, there were a bunch of bits where I wishes the pacing was more focused. The fangirling was a serious distraction and at times pulled out of the scene, reminding me that I was reading a fanfiction yet again. It's fine to acknowledge those bits in the AN... but for the quality of work here...I quickly grew tired of them.

Also, I feel like you sacrificed videls character a bit for the plot. For her 'detective mind' as you put it, she sure is dense isnt she? I forgave this for awhile because I understand that part of the draw is that she's figuring it out, and I liked how you revealed Saiyan man...but then we hit the big golden fighter reveal and I just rolled my eyes at her reaction. It felt over the top and unbelievable. I really started to dislike the character here and the pairing as a result was strained. The conflict didn't feel real. It felt artificial and forced, which is what I felt it was.
Towards the end there I started to skip over entire paragraphs because I was just trying to FINALLY get to the resolution we all know was coming. It started to get annoying and unrealistic.

Overall...I felt like it was definitely good, but had some glaring flaws that I just couldn't ignore. Thank you for the story.
RoxaShadow chapter 24 . 8/31/2019
Gaaaaaaah are you kidding me? SERIOUSLY? UUUUGGHHHH
iMysticalDBZ chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
* 202029262627th time re-reading *
masterlysheep chapter 11 . 7/8/2019
I m enjoying Gohan and Goten brother moments so much. Also dad Piccolo is one kf my fav thing.
iMysticalDBZ chapter 23 . 4/28/2019
Probably the 202029262626th time I’ve read this haha, such a good story
9tailedkitty2 chapter 19 . 3/21/2019
This fantastic, one of the best I've ever read.
CowboyCrusader chapter 33 . 3/18/2019
And now it's finished. What to say? It was good. Hokey at times and perhaps overly so, there were parts where the fangirl came out in your writing at the expense of the story and your little ooc asides were distracting.

Having said that, there were golden moments with damn good writing as well. The fights were a highlight, o was half expecting a female author to gloss over them but you handled Gohan well and had him beat the ever loving snot out of his dad which is a fight I've wanted in the anime.

It was also heartwarming to read your own love story progressing. Engaged to married congratulations and best wishes in the future.

Overall rating? 7/10. Good job.
Enforcer209 chapter 33 . 2/26/2019
All I can say is this story is a bit average
Oopel101 chapter 33 . 2/9/2019
This story has everything I was looking for! From the epic fight scenes, slices of life, sweet romance, and the development of so many characters. I'm dissatisfied with the quality of my review because I cant put it into proper words of how happy this story made me! Thank you :)
SheilaShaila chapter 33 . 12/21/2018
This is such a rare gem of a story. Well written, finished, and a great concept, something you seem to rarely find on ffnet. And I love how you expanded upon the characters, always love me some Sharpner and Erasa inclusion. Great story overall, I absolutely loved it.