Reviews for Under the Radar
Engel2092 chapter 33 . 1/3/2017
Great ending, I've missed mushy/badass GhXVi stories. There hasn't really been good ones updating in a while, so I'm glad this one finally ended on such a great note. I hope you write more like this, it was very good.
Hiniwalay chapter 31 . 1/3/2017
I saw the update today. And that it was the end.
WHAT NOOOO
When I came here though, I realized I somehow have not yet read Chap 31 and 32... so yesss I still have some more left to read!
And this chapter was awesoooome! Father-daughter time! HP reference! Goku! Son bonding! Apologies! Press Con! Unexpected appearances! Shirtless Go-
Ahem.
Anywayyy

"You're so hawt! Marry me Gold Fighter-samaaaaaah!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Faux Fox chapter 33 . 1/3/2017
*claps* Very nice. It's been a great story and I'm both happy and sad to see it end.

Take care and keep on writing
LightZoroark chapter 33 . 1/3/2017
Is there going to be another story?
Faux Fox chapter 32 . 1/2/2017
Gohan will always be a nerd when it comes to girls. That lack of socializing as a kid ensured it. Chi-Chi is lucky that Videl is a take charge kind of girl
Faux Fox chapter 31 . 1/2/2017
Seems Mr Satan and Gohan have come to terms with each other.

Off to the next chapter now
CreedMaster chapter 33 . 1/2/2017
I loved it, can't wait for more. I have an idea for it. what if gohan became majin? u know, I've only seen it done once and I think u could do it well. anyway, I hope u update relatively soon.
Lightningblade49 chapter 33 . 1/2/2017
Really want a sequel for this one.
One of fav dbz stories well done and congrats on finishing.
nbp chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
keep writing chapters!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2016
Please update for Christmas! That's all I want
Well chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
uhhhhh for chap 31...gohan has saiyao...
Lowbacca's Roar chapter 30 . 11/10/2016
I just binge read this over the last day or so. AWESOME! Can't wait to see what comes next!

Keep up the good work!
yunayuu chapter 30 . 10/3/2016
I had to read everything before letting you a review. Awesome work! Can't wait for the final chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/1/2016
This is one of the best fanfics i ever read. I would love to know what happens next. I would like to know if gohan will explain to his school friends how things got back to normal.
The Hylian Chronicler chapter 22 . 9/29/2016