Reviews for Under the Radar
Ironman088 chapter 33 . 8/8/2018
god what an amzing story. loved every second of this.
DownloadWasTaken chapter 24 . 7/10/2018
Nope, I'm done. This is getting ridiculous.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 25 . 7/7/2018
OK, first of all, I want to tell you that I have loved this story and even stayed up all night to read it! And I’m usually a GoVi fan... but Videl has just gotten to the point here where she’s a !itch that doesn’t deserve him. I mean, he hid !hit because he was trying to protect people- selfless, and she is putting everyone through all this pain and by not learning her lesson after she should have because she likes to know things. Wow, so selfish. I’m really sorry that I had to vent, because otherwise I truly love your writing, so please don’t take it the wrong way! You’re a great writer... and I like the story, and I know not every story will go the way I hope :)
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 33 . 6/10/2018
Wait, so that's it? You're really just ending it here?! DAMMIT! I wanna the story to keep going into the Buu Arc! I hope you decide to come back in start writing Dragon Ball Z again!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 32 . 6/10/2018
...BWAHAHA! Now this chapter had me howling from the start! Teenage drama at its finest/worst! Excellent work here!
ILiekFishes chapter 31 . 4/9/2018
I liek stories. They has good fight scenes 0/-1 would like comment subscribe again. Only bad part is how dense Videl is at times
kclinda chapter 33 . 4/2/2018
I really like your story. I do think that Videl was way too much of a jerk, but I understand that it was for the sake of the story.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/12/2018
Ok Seriously? These gangs come in and almost kill your kid. This guys fights them off, and saves your child, and not only do you call him a monster, you also try to get him arrested?

Sorry, that is unbelievable for any mother.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/12/2018
And great. So he just saved some dude from gangsters that were about to kill his family, and the wife calls him a monster? How contrived is this?
Guest chapter 27 . 3/12/2018
This is just one contrived dumbassery after another.

First Videl just didn't believe Gohan for some dumb reason. Then Gohan doesn't show her. Then Gohan can't show her. Then Erasa doesn't just show her the picture. Then Videl thinks everyone is lying to her.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2018
Ok, this has to be the most contrived tension and conflict I've ever seen. This is unbelievably dumb.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2018
Please don't put Author's notes in the middle. If you don't want to describe something again, just don't describe it. No need to draw attention to it with an A/N.

If you need to draw attention to it, do it in story. Else, put an A/N at the end. Though honestly, the story should be self contained as much as possible.
nitewolf423 chapter 33 . 3/12/2018
Lolol nice cute take the prtint
Fanfiction reader74 chapter 15 . 3/7/2018
This was the beeeeeest chapter by far!
MindForgedMan chapter 3 . 3/1/2018
The direction this chapter took completely turned me off this story. It's trying way too hard to be profound and it comes off repetitive and out of nowhere. Guess this story just isn't for me, despite the promise the first 2 chapters seemed to have. Oh well.
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »