Reviews for Under the Radar
kaithelonechampion chapter 33 . 2/11/2018
I remember reading this when it was still unfinishedwondering how'd you work the Buu saga into this massive storyand it's a bittersweet feeling to come to it's end finally. There was some corny writing here and there, but it was more than enjoyable; made it feel like one of my mom's romance novels she used to read. Really, it was simply oozing feelgood and nostalgia... and a little fluffy.

For afirst foray into writing... holy crap, bravo! this was better than what some veteran writers put out on this site, without the story being convoluted; Gohan's want/need to for in, shaken up by his need to discover himself served as good limitations to his powers/character.

K
Anonymous chapter 33 . 1/20/2018
When is Buu saga coming out, it's been more than an year now :(
Also how will Buu even be a threat? I mean, Goku as ssj3 could annihilate fat buu, super buu alone, same with Gohan as ssj3 or ultimate Gohan(going ultimate would just remove the strain on his body now I guess, no power up as he's already stronger)
And together they could own kid Buu as Goku as ssj3 said in Canon he could obliterate kid Buu if he'd been serious at full power and not goofed and lost ssj3 power
So you'd probably need some other way to make Buu a relevant villain, maybe absorbing Vegeta, or Buu and janemba strike together
Update soonnnnn
JuzTrae chapter 17 . 1/21/2018
bout a year late and I pray you're not divorced but congrats on married life, this is my first DBZ fanfic and you've set the bar extremely high. I love this story obviously, amazing work
YokaiAngel chapter 33 . 11/23/2017
genius!~~
Astroman1000 chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
good job
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Oh?... so hows married life
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
Oh vegeta you are such a dick XD
LoveGlutton chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
Die.
Jayman chapter 3 . 9/17/2017
Holy shit!
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 33 . 8/24/2017
Great work. Im hopeing for a sequel.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 30 . 8/22/2017
Deadpool vs Hormonal Gohan... ya theirs a interesting concept.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 29 . 8/22/2017
1. if vegeta did not pull out gohans tail well depends on which standered your using. if its GT he would have likely gone super 3 during that first fight, in super he may have transformed into a great ape.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 28 . 8/18/2017
ok i picture videl moving in with chichi when she hears gohan left.
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »