Reviews for Under the Radar
Dyton chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Now if only we can get Saiyaman to go bye-bye. No but really, he is not so bad unless you have him doing those awful poses.

I'm not so interested in the school aspect in this chapter, as I am in the war-with-oneself that is brewing inside of Gohan. I mean the school part was okay, but I felt it a little ...lacking. I don't know how to explain what I felt. Still it was a good chapter.
DeinonychusL chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Good read so far, seems quite different to have videl being friendly, even if it is for an ulterior motive. Look forward to seeing where you take this! )

Ps, hope the next update is quick, with that cliff hanger o
maximusrexmundi chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Cliffhangers man. Get me hooked every time
popie92 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Does Gohan passing out have to do with his Sayain side/Sayain blood?
popie92 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I like your story! Gohan nervous and scared and vegeta a softy made me laugh! :D
Dyton chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I clicked on this story thinking I was probably going to hate the story because Gohan would have the spine of a freshly cooked noodle, and Videl would be a complete she-bitch, but you really surprised me. I try to give all new stories a chance, and I'm glad I took a chance on this one. This was amazing and I loved how you characterized Gohan and Videl. You did a wonderful job there.

I loved the little flashback, and we see a darker Gohan. I, and couple others, always feel that Gohan would have gone through some rough patches after the Cell Games, and it was nice to see your take on it. I wonder how strong Gohan is, but I guess that brings no value to this highschool fic. As long as Gohan is a force to be reckon with and people in the DBZ universe accept and respect that, then I'm happy. I already see Vegeta seems to respect the boy, somewhat.

It was nice to see a Videl that can use common sense, and back down. That was the other thing that sold me on this story. I'll be sure to check it out.

Keep up the good work.