Reviews for Why Did You Come Back at All?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2019
Oh god poor Clem
Jasmine chapter 4 . 3/14/2019
No why did you kill Bonnie she was one of my favorite characters!
FirstWinterLight chapter 13 . 9/30/2018
So...Daryls's dead?
Ragamuffin47 chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
Oh damm I love you... I made all the same choices just that i let the family in... cuz I wanted to kill the man... because it was clear the way he treated his wife...
SaekoSasaki chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
wow great job. I feel so guilty for not reading this or anything at all for a while.
Salient Spring chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
P.S: Hope Clemmy gets better soon! ;)
Salient Spring chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
I'm glad the three managed to find redemption in the end (feels like it to me at least). I think having the family appear in the end and asking for help, was a great way to show how far they've come, and how much they've changed. Also, having the family appear with a working truck gives me that extra hope that at least some things from civilization are still up and running! Man, what a journey this has been for them...and they didn't end up killing each other! I was sad when Lilly exited the game storyline, I felt that even though she killed Carley (or Doug, for that matter), she didn't deserve to be treated by the group like she was treated. After all, she was suffering - she had just lost her father, and even before she disappeared, the group had abandoned her already, on the inside. No one took the time to get to know her or help her properly, and she suffered because of that. So I was ecstatic when you brought her back! And I am grateful that all three of them managed to overcome their own demons, and live to fight another day!

Thank you, Leafs Nation.
spiderclone51 chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
What is with you and having Clementine get injured somehow? Lol, well, at least she has now come to trust others, even though that will most likely end with being killed and turned into a walker, but hey, at least she learned. Great story, though. I'm glad it turned out so fantastic and I can't wait to see what you do in the future!
maryaa chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
It is awesome and I did really enjoy it. I was glad that you updated it real fast so I didnt have to wait for weeks. I like Lilly, in the game and the way you described her. Same goes with Jane. I'm still torn about Kenny/Jane desicion, I like them both.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Very nice ending. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)
Full Power chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Sad to see this end, but I'm happy with how it turned out! Good job Leaf!
Paradoxilla chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
MAKE A FIC WHERE LILLY WAS AT THE LODGE INSTEAD OF KENNY. WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED?
AccountInactive3 chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Nuuu It's finished. Aw. Well.
I remember when this story just came out. I was like 'a story with Lily, Clementine and Jane, this is gonna be interesting'. Sure enough it was! I loved every single chapter of this. They usual woke me up on a morning since I read them at like 5am :3 Or really late at night. Hmm.
But this story has so many plot twists and I love them! You'd think when at the prison everyone would be okay but BAM! Nah man, Clem, Jane and Lily are the only survivors. Also this is so original. I don't think I've read another walking dead story like this before.
Also baby AJ's death, I never saw that happening. It was like 'whaaaaa, why did you do this to us?!' But at least the baby is with his parents I guess.
Now Clementine being in a wheelchair. I'd never think that would happen either. Call me strange but I'm sort of glad that this story is realistic. In most fanfics it'd be like 'I was only in a car crash but now look at me I'M WALKING!' but in this one it's like 'Nah, you're gonna be in a wheelchair but don't worry you're still gon be badass (sorry for the language)'.
I enjoyed every single chapter of this story and I have no regrets on reading this. I loved the frequent updates, how fresh the plots were and how realistic this story were. One of the best Lily, Jane and Clementine stories out here.
Also the family at the end! There should be like a sequel to this or something... Hmm, I don't know actually since sometimes in sequels you're like 'Wha' but never mind :3
Over all this was a brilliant story 13/10 just to be awkward and for the rein of 'Queen Jane'. That made me laugh. I hope to see some more of your work soon :3
0w0 Wow this is probs my longest review... Eh heh maybe it'll count for every chapter of this story
WakaLordFalcon chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
My favourite fan fiction of all time! It was an amazing ending; really brought the whole journey together and finished on a high note! Paralyzed... damn. That was quite the crash ;) I cant wait to read more of your work in the future :) Great job!
TheLadyRunningDownToTheRiptide chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
I really liked this story.