Reviews for Look, no broken nails
Hgijklmuchitlll Jikoepqurtss chapter 6 . 3/7
Bro it’s Apollo x Harry anyone who know about Apollo’s past lovers knows what Aphrodite’s plan was in the beginning and you always go with what she wants or bomb bitch ur dead
H.P.92 chapter 9 . 3/1
I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon
mallarieTwinkies chapter 9 . 2/1
amazing story
thomassmith69 chapter 6 . 12/16/2020
Fuck. Damn it. I was really enjoying this story and then you had to go and announce it was slash. Well that’s me out.
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 12/14/2020
dogman999 chapter 9 . 10/25/2020
Keep up the good work.
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 10/11/2020
Jesus, this Harry is a pussy. You try to make him seem like a badass, but so far he's just been totally emotional about everything, and competently impotent to do anything. He keeps getting embarrassed, pissed off, embarrassed about getting pissed off, and all the while he never acts. He keeps getting dragged around by his nose by his "sister" Luna, who he's totally scared of. Really wanted to like this story.
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 10/10/2020
Pretty irritated about how much of a total pussy Harry is around Luna. Hate it that people find it so funny to have men become so damn scared of women. And Harry is supposed to be a battle healer and have natural healing powers but.. Couldn't even diagnose himself very well, or even fix himself up a little bit? It's like you want us to think he's a badass war hero, but you're having him act like a regular pampered child instead.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 9/26/2020
I hope that Percy is not overshadowed on the story because in close combat he will always beat Harry.

Percy is noted as a once in a decade prodigy with a sword, and he beat Luke who is superb on this weapon.

Percy is also more powerful if you read what he did to Mount Saint Helens.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 9/26/2020
I hope that slash is not present because homosexuality is not tolerated by me.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/26/2020
The reputation of Aphrodite to be girly is there because they will give no respect to his skills.

There is one person that can beat him in a sword fight his name is Percy Jackson, and he is powerful.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
This is a interesting story because children of Aphrodite are generally known to be lovers not fighters.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
Nice!
dragonc825 chapter 6 . 9/17/2020
And I lost all interest the moment slash was confirmed. Sad I was enjoying the story up to that point. I hope others whose taste is that way enjoy the rest of it as much as I enjoyed the first six chapters.
serenityselena chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
oh my... it looks like interesting things will be happening soon...
eagerly awaiting to read more : )