Reviews for Love Is A Kind Of Warfare
KELS B chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Amazing story! Loved it
Tony7323 chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
I liked your story well done..
sunseren chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Hey,
alas the Story was really quick finished. One Chapter before you have written that the Story have approx. another 2-3 Chapters.
I had the feeling that you only want to finish this Story really quick. On the one hand I'm glad that you finished this Story but on the other hand it is really pity.
Maybe you have time and write the epilogue which should be explain a few things like you wrote in the end.
Bye
sunseren
LiteralForever chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Best Arrow Fanfic that I've read so far!
Girl you got talent :)
sunseren chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
Grammy is really a remarkable personality. Especially with the wish to care for her nonexistent grandchildren. Poor Felicity! If you have such a Grammy you don't need a further enemy XD
Grammy's letter was very well written. Women's are the leader from all :D
By the way, I was really surprised to read that Felicity was kidnapped from People which want to harm Felicity's Mom and not Oliver/The Hood or his Family. It's something different but great idea. I only missed the confrontation with Donna for this Desaster.
sunseren chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
Hi,
really good chapter. I like the Drama part. It is boring when everything is fine :)
For me it's important to have a happy ending :)
It's a little bit surreal to read how Felicity reacted when she find out that Oliver is The Hood. I have Felicty from the Serie in my mind.
bye sunseren
sunseren chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Hi,
Felicity is so cruel. I love it :)
You choosen the right Pairing, I love Olicity.
I saw that you have another Storys - with the same pairing. First I will read this :)
Bye sunseren :)
Mini Nicka chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
Excellent story loved it sll
Nocandouk2006 chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
Not happy with your story dude! You are going way ott the Felicity gets hurt crap...
Nocandouk2006 chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Are you just being a Dick while they are gettign thier realtionship sorted out? WTH DUDE!
pavane147 chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
This is my favourite olicity ff...I read it all in one day...
celisc chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
They are perfect for each other :) thanks for writing this!
Izzie14 chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
I've totally loved it! I've read one really good Felixity fic and I just can't read another else bcs it was fucking perfect! But this fic? Omg! Now I have readen two fucking perfect ff (and many before) and I don't think it's possible find one what could compete.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Incredible story! Loved it!
Alcyone-blk chapter 9 . 4/21/2015