Reviews for Where Are We Now?
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 30 . 4/7/2016
This was such an adorable fic! Yui and Kazi were absolutely adorable and their interactions with their parents were cute and it was just so much fun to read it! I also think it's a really cool idea that Naru and Mai can communicate with Kazi telepathically. It actually makes a lot of sense with their father's powers and being biologically related. I wonder, though, is this a connection that will peter out over time? Also is Kazi physically or selectively mute? Again really great job. Your humor seems to always be on point is a joy to read!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/15/2016
I had a feeling that 'Daddy Naru' was the reason Yuzuki didn't know what eloping was. I'd kind of like to know just what the future Naru, Mai, and their friends did while Yuzuki and Kazuki were in the past. Also, when the series ended (for the novel and manga) Naru was still 17, not 18.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/15/2016
FINALLY someone immediately guesses that Yui and Kazi are related to Naru! Considering how Yui looks so much like Naru, I'm surprised no one else has felt like they were looking at a mini-Naru as soon as they saw her.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 30 . 2/28/2016
fucking HELL it's almost THREE IN THE A.M. what is LIFE
such a good story though. I'm dying on the inside. I'm so happy. though I sort of semi wish we got to see shots of them getting their relationship off the ground. i'm really. really glad. Thank you!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
HOW
HOW IS THIS GONNA WORK OMFG NARU MAI FUCKING HSIT OMFG
THIS IS INSANE AND I LOVE YOU
Aemin Taniyama chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
OMG! I love this series so much and am so sad that it's over! *cries* Haha. but really,this story was absolutely amazing! Definitely one of my favorites and might even my most favorite of all fanfictions that I have read. Everything in the story was so organized and so planned out, so I can tell by reading it that every part in this story had a nice, smooth and satisfying pace. I love all the kids' personalities and interactions! It's adorable and I can just picture it all happening in my head. Please continue to make more amazing Ghost Hunt fanfics! You are the description of aweomeness!
NaginiFay chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story and I will miss seeing the update notifications!
PurpleSara chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
Great story. :) Although I was disappointed in that you used some swear words.
I'm happy that they got home safely... and hey, they're about the same age as me!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
W THANKSUUUUU!
Snavej chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
if I wasnt sitting in mitaka station I would cry from not wanting this end...
Nekokittygirl chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
When your done with your black cat fanfiction, do you think you could write a story about Mai and Naru getting married and when Yui and Kazi are born? The timeline you wrote at the end of the chappy got me really interested, especially when you said Yui and Kazi were early and gave Mai and Naru a scare. I hope to see a new story soon! Nya! :3
Naruisawesome chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Awww! :) Omg I love all the kids so much! I miss them too! XD And...o.o Naru killed those people...?

While it's super sad the story's ending, thanks for it nonetheless! XD
D C JoKeR H S chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
EE! CUUUU~TE!
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!
COOOOOOKIIES! *passes over whopping plate of cookies*
oxybry chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Oh I just start reading yesterday and now is finished. Great story I really love it. Want to read the epilogue. Now going to check your other stories
SubtleKnife7810 chapter 29 . 8/19/2015