Reviews for Just A Matter of Time
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 8/30
very interesting, i look forward to more :)
ToriMassengale77 chapter 11 . 8/24
La la la love your story! This chapter was jam packed with everything I wanted and more it was amazing! Maybe go more in depth when aaron and harry talk about their feelings or what they are going to do in the future.
K chapter 11 . 7/11
Noooooo, I need more please please please
ScrewballBRaine chapter 11 . 5/29
Can I please just say: JESS IS GONNA BE SO MAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. That makes me so happy xD.
Can't wait for the next chapter :3
AlexSmithxox chapter 11 . 5/18
I binge read this whole thing in a day and a half and let me tell you, I am fucking hooked! Jesus Christ this is so good. Please update soon!
Katarina Sensei chapter 11 . 5/12
BDSM isn't strictly about sex, just an FYI for you, otherwise the story is good
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 4/19
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
BooBoo1995 chapter 11 . 4/14
what the hell?
cliffhanger much
this story just gets more interesting exciting and intriguing each chapter. keep up the good work.
tlcroft chapter 11 . 4/11
I wonder... Given that Bill and Harry were investigating what I think was an auction of things of interest to dark wizards, could Sean have been one of the items on the auction block? I do know that Harry and Bill would have realized that Sean was related to Aaron, possibly even realized they were brothers. Did Bill blow his case to get Sean out?
Kai19 chapter 11 . 4/9
To be honest, I thought it was Dave who had accidentally spied the couple like that. After all, Jack was upset, and if I remember right (something that's never guaranteed) Dave is his godfather, he'd want to reassure Jack, too. Plus he's Aaron's friend, he'd likely want to support his friend. You can see why I thought that, right? Still, enjoyed the new chapter! Though that escalated quickly... From 'keeping it a secret' to 'declaring him a consort in front of everyone'. Poor guys... And wait until Aaron informs his stalker that he's pretty much engaged! Yikes! Looking forward to reading more!
spk chapter 11 . 4/8
OMG! WOW! This update was absolutely fantastic! It definitely lived up to its expectations. I kept going back to re-read the scene where magic took over Harry & admitted his relationship with Hotch. I just absolutely adore how you're writing them. And I have to admit that you are driving me crazy with your unexpected cliffhangers. Can't wait to see what happened to Sean. Amazing job as always. :)
kirsty21 chapter 11 . 4/8
cool update soon thanks
Silvermane1 chapter 11 . 4/7
Fantastic update
serenityselena chapter 11 . 4/7
so many new things that are really not easy to believe/understand/get used to...
oh my... what a cliffhanger...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)