Reviews for Just A Matter of Time
Subaku no Yuki chapter 11 . 2/6
this is so good. Please continue with this story. Don't leave us with a cliff hanger...Please.
lilyflower83 chapter 11 . 1/5
Please continue with this story. It's just getting good. Please don't leave us wondering what happens next! What is Aaron's brother doing there? Was he part of the the goblin raid? I think that he saw Bill disguised as Aaron and it got him shot in the process.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
c'est quand la suite ? ├ža fait longtemps ! :'(
lilyflower83 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
P!ease update this story soon. I love it!
dalynch81 chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I love this story, I've been on the edge of my seat whilst reading this. It has been sooo good. Please, please, please say it will be continued?
fanficnewbee chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
You have GOT TO KEEP the goods flowing downriver, at all costs! Please, that means the muse STAYS on the boat and NO or {NOTtoo much) sightseeing allowed, thank-you so much loving your story with every Atom in my body.
LilyFlower83 chapter 11 . 10/6/2017
I can't wait for more, it's a great story! Is Spencer really a squib? Keep the story coming, it's just getting good.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
very interesting, i look forward to more :)
ToriMassengale77 chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
La la la love your story! This chapter was jam packed with everything I wanted and more it was amazing! Maybe go more in depth when aaron and harry talk about their feelings or what they are going to do in the future.
K chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
Noooooo, I need more please please please
ScrewballBRaine chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
Can I please just say: JESS IS GONNA BE SO MAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. That makes me so happy xD.
Can't wait for the next chapter :3
AlexSmithxox chapter 11 . 5/18/2017
I binge read this whole thing in a day and a half and let me tell you, I am fucking hooked! Jesus Christ this is so good. Please update soon!
Katarina Sensei chapter 11 . 5/12/2017
BDSM isn't strictly about sex, just an FYI for you, otherwise the story is good
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 4/19/2017
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
BooBoo1995 chapter 11 . 4/14/2017