Reviews for Constant Vigilance
The Hidden Library chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
I love how Tonks is all like "this is SO basic".
I especially love how Moody accounted for EVERYTHING, and how Tonks came up with such an elaborate story!
I'm impressed.
Likhari chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Really good! Fits Moody and Tonks personalities to a T. Kudos!
JohninNH chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
And this fits Moody perfectly...
ladyvaderDC chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
This was a really good laugh! Thank you for this piece. There seems to be very few fics on about Tonk's time as a trainee, which is such a shame since must have been a good adventure with moody as her mentor, she becoming his favourite mentee.
Luminous-Wave chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
This is probably my favourite Moody fic ever! It was a great protrayal of all the characters. You should write more chapters. Maybe Tonks joining the order.
Mestre720 chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
qsdfghjkl,
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
This would have been great if you hadn't gone with Magical Cores and Maxima.
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Poor Tonks! I really enjoyed this story and how the lessons she suffered came thru to her advantage. She's such a badass by the end, but I'm sure by Mad Eye's reckoning she still has a long ways to go. Bones and Scrimgeour just accepting the situation and justifying it as the logical consequences of Moody's mentoring made me smile and was a good way to end the story. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Hipnyah chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
lmfao to good
MikeMystery chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Paranoia or was it real..? I love how Moody trained Tonks, it just seems so fitting for his character. I especially loved the Memory (charm) bits. :)
zekses chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Wow, I like this Moody. A great fic
Ibskib chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Hilarious, the funniest thing is that Tonks's understandable paranoia had run amok, but somehow went in the right direction. :-)
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Now I wonder if it really was an assassination attempt or if Tonks is being paranoid after training with Moody.
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014