Reviews for Relief's Herald
Spider of Dreams chapter 2 . 2/4
seems like this story took the third path. The abandoned path.
DFLACH669 chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
really good can't wait for an uodate
whitecanary1611 chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Please please please update!
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Ah well, I wish you hadn't abandoned this story. It had a lot of potential.
Spasitel chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Nice story
herart chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Lovely start. I like this pairing very much too. I hope there's a next chapter, so far it has been worth reading. Believable characters too, although I'm still unsure about what was the relationship between Fleur and Bill. I assume that they never got married, nor they got engaged, and they were just hiding in the cottage as part of the Order?

I hope that was not in the Author's notes, I do read them for announcements and other stuff, but just over reading them if they mention anything about the possible future of the story. I just don't like spoilers.
Kestes chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Oh wow! I really like this. Only just started reading HP fanfics and this is one the first ones. Its certainly well-written!

Good luck and I look forward to seeing more of this in the future
Best regards
Friaku
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I've just caught this story up and enjoy it quite a bit. I think that you've got Ginny fairly well, though I would even go so far as to say she's a bit of a show-off with some hero-worshiping tendencies. the crazed first kiss in the common room followed not too many pages later by the "I knew you'd do this" in response to Harry's deciding to break up with her at the end of the book. I do like what you're doing here in no small part because I've always thought Harry would need an older partner who could handle the burdens of being his girlfriend/partner. Someone strong and self-confident aka Fleur, or Tonks has always seemed a better partner for Harry than most of his year-mates though a Daphne or another slytherin with the added sophistication they carry does make some sense to me. In any case, I look forward to seeing where you take this and would note that with nine months of extremely rapid growth on the part of both Harry and Ginny their paths might only very gently bump and in so doing demonstrate that there really isn't much fit anymore. Thanks for your hard work on this.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I think you'll do well here, Flurry is wonderful to read. _ However, I hope that you don't falter permanently on your H/B story, as I'm enjoying that one too! ;) Anyway, I like both ideas for Ginny, though to be honest, the broken promises bit might be more enjoyable but not as gratifying to see. She's moved past him once, and after what Nev did in the final battle... Well, the non-canon human duality option would allow for many new choices for her.
AstraeaCassiopeia chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
It is nice reading a levelheaded story that isn't overly dramatic. Well done! I look forward to the next chapter.
Idic Dragon chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
This story has a good pace with Harry and Fleur's relationship. I also like the light teasing. Keep it up and don't rush things with a dius ex machina. I look forward to the next chapter.
SlythrInHermione chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
not a huge fan that bill and fleur dated for a few years and lived together in shell cottage .. but whatever.. harry always gets left overs it seems
diagonalpumpkin chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Good chapter. I like Jean and Apolline, and how they interact with Harry and Fleur here. Personally, I would like to see Harry and Fleur be together (it is a favorite pairing of mine). Either way, it will be interesting to see how Ginny plays into all of this. Thank you for the update, and I'll be looking forward to your next one.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Love Fluer, dislike Ginny as a romantic character and really didnt like the Weasleys as they treated Fluer in canon; i agree, Fluer comes off much more sweet in later books
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Pls take non canon route..i really really want to read a good HXF because they are so little fics about them tha are really really good