Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
Music Lover259 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh, my bajeebus, that was amazing! I'll admit I was a little reluctant about reading this since it was so long, especially since it was a oneshot, but it seemed to be pretty good. I only regret that I didn't find this story until today. You did a great job on this. The open ending was the best thing ever. Seriously, this was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. If I had to choose one story to recomend(sp?), it would be this one. 10 out 5 stars, my friend.

Music
NeverEndingFairyTales chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I LOVED this! It was a little scary though( mind you I was reading it at 1:00 so that added to the scare factor)
8. B. R. Adford chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Pretty good story... I think it's hilarious though about the Psycho cop thing. Psycho Cop is a real movie...a really bad movie from the 80's. I don't know if you already know or not but I read through the reviews and no one else mentioned that so I thought that I should.

It is a really cheesy movie. You should try to find it sometime if you get bored, although it will probably be hard. I don't think it exists on a DVD.
Rachpop chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
oh my gosh... that is the scariest thing i have read this month... maybe all year... idk, my brain is fuzzled.

but this is definitely good.
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
omg this is so good...I'm so freaked out right now. Really. Great job! This is my FAVORITE horror story EVER!
TrueLoveFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That was very creepy and yet cool. Where did get the whole ghost-story part of the story? Did it really happen?
Katia11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
OH MY GOSH! THIS STORY WAS AWESOME. Such suspense, the romance was perfection.. *SQUEALS* I LOVED IT YOU ARE SO TALENTED! Why the heck does this not have more reviews?

-katie-
Dos chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow, Truly the best JN story i have read (along with the Other Half), really Scary, really misterious, really good, this should be an episode or even a Movie... i wonder why it has so few reviews, personally i think this is a must for EVERY JN fan. What else can i say? Awesome, that's what.
retroville9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Another great story! It was 95 pages long! How do you do that? I mean honestly!
CindyVBrat chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
WOW-that was good, but REALLY freakish! LOL...I'm working on a horror/romantic/thriller-type story now...should have up soon, but yours is NOTHING compared to mine! REALLY good, you should continue it...(THE END?)
scubagurl chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Incredible story! Please write some more JN stories soon, I absolutly love your writing!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This was really good! The plot was just amazing and very creative: I think this is the only JN fanfic I've read that was part horror and mystery. And it stayed consistant throughout. Great job! It was really fun to read!
sarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I really loved your story! )
lucyrocks73 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Best JN story I've read. And for me, that is a complement. My comarade RM says that I'm picky. WHICH, MIGHT I ADD, I'M NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IS TRUE!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
WOW! This fic is scary, creping, shocking and TOTALLY unbelivable . . . But I liked it anyway.