Reviews for Nine Months to Love
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 4/20
Love this story!
tasheika.conley chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Absolutely loved this story can't wait to read the sequel.
Remus chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
Gee, your story is just beautiful, makes me feel warm all around, although after reading this I think that Emma in your fic "Birth" deserve a good slap right on head, even more, look how much you need to do during pregenency and she left Regina alone for all of doubt and fear just showed up at the third stage of labor of her own child, couldn't forgive that version of Emma. Do hope there would be a fic about supportive Emma during Regina's venerable moments.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
This was so cute :-) Loved how their relationship developed so naturally, especially how everyone thought them a couple and they never corrected otherwise. Always love Regina in the protective partner and mother role. This was a great story and I'm happy you've started planning the sequel. Can't wait to read it :-)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Slow process but so worth it! Beautiful family!
trann chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
So sweet I could read 50 more chapters of this. Thank you.
thesewomenrulemyworld chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I completely fell in love with this story! I couldn't get away from it, thank you so much for writing it, it was a great adventure! ;)
Ajblaise chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Would love to see a sequal to this story... Love youre sq storys so please don't stop wrigting them.
Kate13118 chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Nice !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This was the most heart warming love stories I have read. I kept thinking omg just say those words you are both holding in then finally. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Please write more chapters.
xandoca chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
magnifique histoire, adorable...
je suis d'accord pour une suite.
merci pour partager c'est belle fric avec nous
diana.m.hayle chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Wow, I just read this b/c I saw a post you made of the sequel...and it was amazing! Watching these two fall in love was just beautiful! :-D
EvanStorm chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Awesome story. Thanks you so much for writing. Excellent job with the characters :-)
Jelleykakes chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This was a really lovely story! I'm putting you on author alert so I can read the sequel and find out how Regina and Emma raise Vivian and Henry together for reals... As a true family. Just beautiful! I accidentally found this on someone else's list of fav stories and read it straight thru in a couple of hours! Hope you write the sequel soon! I'm going to look at your other stuff now!