Reviews for Training
so...ABSOFREKINLUTELY CUTE! *SQUEE!*
Brie45 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Luvs it luvs it luvs it
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
the whole fiction i was like '... 'take a deep breath then' ... '

that was REALLY CUTE! please please PLEASE do MORE! 333333333
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love this series but is one of them missing? Can you post it too? Can you write more chibi fics of them? Especially mikey? Cause he is my favourite and love the way you write it!
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awwwwww, so cute! And funny, yeah, very cute and funny! You did a nice job! _
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was a really cute fic. x3

Chibi Mikey is so adorable~ I love the way you write him!

Excellent work!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
i love these they're really cute!
an impressed reader chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Still cute! This is absolutely adorable! I don't have much experience with toddlers, but Mikey's believable. I just love the explanation for his brothers' behavior... and the image of the four playing like that!
Rebell chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
\grins/

Lookit that... another one!

Definite 'aw' factor you have going here. I absolutely love what you've done with Raph. The old softie... lol!

Lol, I wish every toddler/little kid I've baby-sitted was as easy going as Mikey is.. .you lucky person you :P

Anyways, I hope you've done more! They're truly brilliant!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I squealed.. i honestly squealed with the cuteness that is this fic! wonderful writing!
Dani chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I really don't know if I've written to you before or not, but if I haven't, I should have. I re-visit your TMNT stories (particularly the ones with little Mikey) all the time. I just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to write more of those stories... Your attention to detail in the description of the lair and surrounding areas are just right. I am also fond of the way that your stories are complete when they are posted! I get very tire of reading piece and trying to put the story back together in my mind when the next update arrives. All in all, your stories are beyond cute, and your perception of how the other characters attitudes would change with the difference in Mikey is terrific. I have enjoyed reading these stories (duh), and would really like to see more.
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I love how you described Raph and Mikey's relationship - yin to yang. Very insightful. Cute story!
Nikalian88 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Dude, Cute dosen't begin to discribe this. funny thing is i did the same thing to my own squirt siblings. of course their 13 and 10 now(God that makes me feel old!) so they don't admittit. bros and sis...what a life.
Cynlee chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Again- I am late to this, but it is wonderful! I understand more now that you are basing it on old toon and certain comics, but it is so nice! I am a sucker for the family stuff, and I tire of the Raph is a homicidal angsty rebel who so hates himself and his family that he would do evil only to learn his lesson in the end.

Cool story!