Reviews for Traps Upon Traps
NorCal.NEH chapter 6 . 7/24/2019
This is awesome and so cute. I cant wait until the next update.
D.C chapter 6 . 7/15/2019
pliss continue
MoonPrincess919 chapter 3 . 6/14/2019
Interesting. I wonder of Kagome even realized she's basically the Alpha of her "pack". Love how you threw that in there
alicia7788 chapter 6 . 4/21/2019
UPDATE PLEASE
Kanzaki Mizuki chapter 6 . 4/16/2019
I don’t know when, but please please please update this story, I want to see how it ends. You can call me selfish or demanding or whatever but this is a really good story and I really would love to read more. If I was a better writer then I would work hard to make awesome stories but I was not so all I could do is appreciate stories especially good ones and this one is an awesome story. I love the character development and I would really really want to see the continuation of this story because I have a feeling that SAO arc will be done in the next one, two or three chapters and I was just wondering if you will continue this until ALO since you know that’s where season one ends

I’m sorry if I’m rambling, I just really want to express my appreciation to this story. You’re awesome.

Lovelots,
Mizuki️
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 3/31/2019
Just reread this again and I laughed so hard at the thought of Kirito pouting cause he has to wear white instead of his preffered black clothes... Ah... But I'm slightly depressed at the fact this still hasn't been continued yet... I hope to read a chapter where Kagome and Kirito meet in real life... As far fetched as that is...
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 12/13/2018
FUCK! HOLY FUCK... actually fuck... Can we just... Fuck... Really!?... Such a good story... Fuck... I'm grateful that this was updated but fuck please don't abandon this! I'M BEGGING YOUUUUUUU! PLEASEEEEEEE
Masquer Q chapter 6 . 10/28/2018
I personally don’t get the 3 month item. NerveGear fries the brain pretty fast. By that time, the person in question should be dead. Then the current La-la has to a fake, an imprint. Is that where it’s going? Because if so, it’s quite cruel of Kayaba. Not entirely beneath him, but he had other routes.
Yuki chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
This story gives me mixed feelings. I'll try to explain why in this review.

First of all, I was a fan of how things started out. The beginning was interesting enough and I was wondering how the story would change with Kagomi meeting up with Kirito. An arrogant "princess" paired with a sarcastic "beater". Instead, what I got were chapters where Agil lead on a younger girl to the point where I lost all respect for him. I'll admit that one of the things I liked about the story was that the characters had flaws but in this case, with most of the focus being on their "love game" it got really tiring seeing how everything panned out. The only bright spots where Kagomi's character development (when she wasn't regressing) and Kirito's sporadic appearances.
Considering how heavily Agil dragged things out for me, once things finally moved passed that point, it felt like the story became something different. Kirito and "Saya's" banter was fun and well, I was invested in the story again. The impression I got from that first chapter was finally being fulfilled if that makes sense.
RunaRina chapter 6 . 8/31/2018
thanks for updating! i really like the story development and how you built the plot up to this point. and some kirito saya/kagome interaction! maybe there’d be more in the future? and i just can’t wait to see how things will turn out later with that blue eyed boss monster with saya in the picture. should be good. hopefully there’s more to come later~
IJustWannaReadEpicStories chapter 6 . 8/30/2018
reviving La-La was impossible. it cannot be anything else than the digitalized imprint of the girl, as the headgear had literally Cooked her brains. The living girl is gone, her body burried long ago. isn't this true? it was for naught. the trade.
Honey13Bunny chapter 6 . 8/30/2018
I am so in love with this story! I can’t wait to read more and see where this goes. Every chapter just bring a smile to my face. So looking forward to the next one
Bluecean chapter 6 . 8/30/2018
I wish Kagome would just hit Asuna or something... put her in her place. Why didn't you, Kagome?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 6 . 8/30/2018
Get him out of those clothes girl! I like this couple so much better than canon. Kagome is so awesome! More when you can. Thank you so much for this fic
ToonyTwilight chapter 6 . 8/30/2018