Reviews for Treading Water
everyone dont yall forget this
"Water pressed heavy overhead. The pressure was nearly unbearable, but still emptiness stretched away beneath, black and thick, speaking of unattainable depths. Nothing could live down there.
...but something did.
Something moved.
Something was looking back at him."
clap DEEP clap SEA clap MONSTER clap
H2O?
Japan? Have you been naturalized..
5543mj chapter 8 . 9/24
Plot twist, we are seagulls
Friendo chapter 24 . 9/23
Any chance of an update
roseofalltrades chapter 23 . 9/18
are you ok?
AngieManson chapter 24 . 9/5
Hi. Well, I'm here mainly to congratulate you on your wonderful story. I'm not really an English speaker, but one day I found your good story, a little summary of what it was about and I fell in love with it, and with a little effort I managed to read it. that is charming and very entertaining and truly worth reading it I hope you can update soon and continue with it because now I am very curious to know how the plot of the story that simply enchanted me.

PS: sorry if I had mistakes or incomprehensible words but as I told you I am not an English speaker and I barely know the platform so I'm practically a novice, but in one way or another I wanted to let you know how much I like your story.
PhantomOfProcrastination chapter 24 . 7/18
Oh man. What a way to end a chapter! Poor Danno. Hopefully, things start looking up for him (but we all know that isn't going to happenI love this fic's take on the mer!Danny au! I'm also left wondering when he'll retrieve his backpack. Keep up the awesome work, and thanks so much for sharing this! Have a wonderful day/night!
quaddles chapter 24 . 6/5
quaddles chapter 24 . 6/5
i miss you and i miss this storyjust wanted to let you know.
Blitza chapter 24 . 5/18
I just finished reading this story from start to finish and it is amazing! like, totally cool! I love it? However, I am interested in seeing more interaction between Danny and the merfolk. In the first few chapters we got to see a lot of culture clash and interesting politics. I know the main story is Danny and being a hero, but unless I'm mistaken, he is going to need to prove himself to the empress and her people as well. Does that occur once the siren submarine is finished or will there be more interaction and culture clash in the near future?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 5/16
Please update soon.
roseofalltrades chapter 20 . 4/24
ples come back
Pineapplebombgirl chapter 24 . 4/19
Ahhh I know it's been a year since you updated this but holy cow this is so good! I love it. It's well written and the world building has been done beautifully. Plus everyone's in character and you're done a good job of making every chapter interesting and well paced.
It’s been a year! I just read everything in less than 5 hours and now I need more! Please update! :’(