Reviews for Lost Within The Walls
ObsidianPhantom chapter 31 . 4/3
Well, that was rather anticlimactic. Lol!
ObsidianPhantom chapter 15 . 4/3
Oh wow... What just happened? For a tinsy tiny moment I thought Minho was going to kiss Gen.
ObsidianPhantom chapter 12 . 4/1
Oh God, the tension! Just kill me now! Where's a knife? I need a knife!
ObsidianPhantom chapter 11 . 4/1
Ah damn... that fucking flower... I hate triangles... Lol! I can already see it now... Team Minho or Team Newt... Fuck it, I'm stayin' neutral. I like both!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 46 . 3/13
Love this
Type your review for this chapter here...
mazerunner26 chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
I love it
mazerunner26 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
#rr
SigneG chapter 79 . 3/19/2017
Great fanfiction! Thank you
Guest chapter 60 . 9/30/2016
Finally! A newt, OC, and Minho fanfic where Newt is nice!
lala newt chapter 55 . 7/3/2016
no i like genewt beter
KindKelsey chapter 61 . 6/20/2016
I love this soooo much. Minho and Gen are absolutely adorable together, and I love the way Newt and Gen look after each other :))
KiidMars chapter 79 . 2/5/2016
Can't believe it took me a day and a half to finish this. Sweet. Time for the sequel.
KiidMars chapter 55 . 2/4/2016
Just fucking kiss
Zoey24 chapter 38 . 1/12/2016
Holy shuck! I know I'm only half way through reading this story but it is 1am and I was just hit with the realization that I am 99% sure, that your Peter is the same/based on Peter Hale from Teen Wolf. I am a huge Teen Wolf fan and really want to hit myself over the head for not realizing it sooner. That 'spark' line, though. Also the 'don't go past the door' scene. On a side note, I'm somewhat glad that Gen chose Minho, even though my heart breaks a little for Newt. Those two are my favorite boys of the series. Anyway, amazing story. I'm definitely having a great time reading it and will continue where I left off.