Reviews for (How To Train Your) Dungeons & Dragons
Chichiforever chapter 27 . 10/10
Love this story cant wait for more
supercee chapter 9 . 8/30
10/10 reference. I played percussion in a production of The Drowsy Chaperone and was happy to see a non main stream play referenced. So far enjoying the story!
vinnielau chapter 27 . 6/10
love it!
Sky-RoseX chapter 1 . 4/25
Will there be more chapters? Okay that sounded bossy and rude lmao I'm sorry
Sky-RoseX chapter 1 . 4/25
AHHHHHHHH ITS AMAZING!
N1ghtHunter90 chapter 27 . 10/24/2017
Hy.. please continue the story..
LaRadium chapter 22 . 8/9/2017
You could end the story here. But I supoosetheres more but I'm glad they're together now. The sex scenes were hot, it was funny when hiccups nose broke lol
LaRadium chapter 18 . 8/9/2017
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
LaRadium chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
I fucking ship them *so hard*
LaRadium chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
:o hiccup is such an awkward mess.
"What's up, buttercup?"
I cringed and cry for him.
Bc I'm at the same level of awkward
LaRadium chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Oh gods this is fucking great so far
Ultimateblack chapter 27 . 7/28/2017
This is great. I started reading expecting this to be more DND but it ended up more towards a college romance. Not gonna lie,maws hoping to see more dnd mechanics. Still, it was a good read
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I was searching for some nice dnd fanfiction because I thought it would be nice for a change and google recommended your story. A combination of dnd and one of my favorite franchises is a sure read!
wraithm89 chapter 27 . 2/23/2017
Great writing and interesting story! I loved it. Thank you for writing it! I know you're on hiatus, but if you ever come back and write more (for this or another HTTYD fanfic) I look forward to reading it!
jimmix chapter 27 . 2/18/2017
This was great and I hope you Will pick it back up one dat. loved the story and pacing and I am sad you droped it. The only problem I have is that it felt a bit too dramatic.