Reviews for The Brady Eight: Just Starting Out
Guest chapter 57 . 1h
You have to update!
guest chapter 57 . 8/10/2016
I love this story. I love this characters. this is one of my favorite stories. I will love more of the story when you update again.

dear annoying guest. please either become a registered user and send a PM. Or leave a review when she DOES update. Please get The title right. It is called The Brady Eight: Just starting Out.
Ann Seguin chapter 57 . 8/10/2016
Just wondering if you are doing chapter 58 of the Brady bunch: just starting out
guest chapter 57 . 8/3/2016
to person who keep asking if she post, please refrain from asking. She is not finished yet.
bradybunchfanmh chapter 57 . 8/3/2016
TO the person below, the writer is busy right now. She will update soon.
Ann Seguin chapter 57 . 8/3/2016
Hi there just wondering are you doing chapter 58 of Brady bunch just starting out
kimmywimmy4 chapter 57 . 7/26/2016
I have just finished reading your story. I am a huge Brady Bunch fan, and I have to say I love this story. I cannot wait for more chapters, because the first 57 chapters were amazing! The way you developed Ryan and Carolyn as characters was great, they are so cute in all the action they do in the story! Cannot wait to see what the gender of the new baby is going to be and how Ryan, Carolyn, and how the rest of the family are going to react to the new baby. Lastly, cannot wait to see more of the Bradys' friends Ken and Kathy Kelly, because really that was one of my favorite Brady Bunch episodes of all time! Awesome job so far!
KPH chapter 57 . 7/3/2016
Little Ryan gave away Carol & Mike's secret to Mike's parents huh? (I guess the saying "little pitchers have big ears." is true)
Shelleymh chapter 57 . 7/3/2016
Good Thanksgiving chapter! Ryan and Carolyn are so cute. I love the tender moments with them. Poor Carolyn! She still has an ear infection. At least she let her daddy hold her so Carol could have a break. Ugh! Poor Marcia! She missed Thanksgiving dinner and has a stomach bug. I am glad that Mike’s parents had a good trip! I know that Zions national park is great. I live In Utah. We could drive to this park in couple of hours. Bryce canyon is great, too. It is interesting that Ryan spilled the beans about the baby. Thanks for including Greg and Nora at Thanksgiving. I am wondering where Carol’s parents are. I hope that Aunt jenny gets this letter from Jan. I hope that we could see the fashion show. I was wondering how Mike and Carol react about Jan going to Norton College. I know that Mike will be happy that Jan wants to be an architect.
Spotmouse chapter 57 . 7/3/2016
Nice Thanksgiving chapter. I like the sweet moments with the twins. Glad Carolyn let her father hold her, and that Carol got a bit of a break. I'd love to take the trip Mike's parents took! Sounds like so much fun. Love the surprise there. And the green bean casserole recipe sounds delicious. I may have to try it. Glad you included Greg and Nora a bit. Looking forward to the fashion show.
Alex B. Goode chapter 57 . 7/3/2016
Great work again!
guest chapter 56 . 7/2/2016
I hope that Carolyn will get better so she won't have another ear infection. That's why Carol will not be cooking.
diana.treadway.9 chapter 56 . 7/2/2016
Great chapter and story hope carol gets over her morning sickness glad the girls are cooking dinner
Shelleymh chapter 56 . 6/27/2016
I hope that we could see Greg spending Thanksgiving with Nora with her family.
Spotmouse chapter 56 . 6/27/2016
Nice chapter with many great moments!