Reviews for Unseen Deductions
anney101 chapter 7 . 6/24
I am intrigued and have not been so enveloped by a story in awhile. Very nice.
PuffsOfPygmys chapter 22 . 6/21
Can’t wait for the next updat! Hope it’s soon!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 22 . 5/21
Your last update was July 2016. Does this mean you have discontinued this story? Please say 'No'. I cannot have a wonderful story like this end without an ending. As to who/what might be chosen as Harry's target, it would probably be Little Lady or, as a second place, Luna. Although, Harry would missing Little Lady more. However, they would find it hard to take her without getting themselves injured; especially since she hardly ever leaves Harry's side.
I have an idea wizards might not like. They always seal a fractured core, probably out of fear. Maybe if they'd ever leave it alone, it would heal on its own. It may take 10 years or more, but it would heal. But, if they have Always sealed a fractured core, they would never know. They also would 'abandon' these people to the muggle world and not know if they survived. How's this for a twist. All of those who were 'sealed' died by the age of 50; a lot of them from cancer, all because their magic wasn't available to them. So, by the time Harry reaches the age of 20 /-, his core would be completely healed, and stronger for it.
woodzrox chapter 22 . 4/13
Another explanation for Harry hearing the song while above water would be his namelessness extended under the water as he was focused on the egg.
Harriverse chapter 22 . 4/9
Just reread the whole story. This is a wonderful crossover with an amazing and well utilized cast. I really hope you return to it, have the crew eliminate Voldy at the graveyard, and let them live happily making fun of the wizarding world ever after.

Couldn't Harry's superblood destabilize Voldy and make him explode or something?

I even logged out so I could review again. ,)
Update please
Locket1 chapter 22 . 2/22
trolling through stories i was glad to come across this one. pity it hasn't been worked on for a while. one can always hope!
TigerChica chapter 22 . 2/6
I wasn’t too sure when I first stumbled across this fic and now I’m a little bit in love. Whilst I love the idea of cross overs to be the epitome of everything is fixed and it’s all okay, you’ve made it realistic and not skirted from how a teenager would act.

I look forward to when you find the muse for this story!
xoxo
Silverdragonstar chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
Just blew through reading all of this story so far, just fell in love with it! You keep so well with each character, I greatly enjoy Harry's interactions with all of them. ( and visa versa) I am not sure how you will be proceeding with this, as the next task will be very difficult for Harry. I love the fact that this is so far off of cannon, yet kept true to the Harry Potter & as much as we can see, Sherlock universe. (ie if muggles can use a pensive, Mermaid song being heard above water.) You obviously put a lot of thought into this.
anf600 chapter 22 . 11/5/2017
Hope you update on this one soon. Love your work
Silverdragonstar chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
What a brilliant chapter. The word associations that Sherlock had Harry answer was a great way to get into Harry's head/way of thinking.
kurokazeryuu chapter 22 . 10/20/2017
This story has kept me enthralled for the past few days. Hopefully you'll be able to find the time and motivation to update this lovely story.
Kagugu chapter 22 . 10/6/2017
thank you for your hard work I love it
DaSalvatore chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
I find myself in a pickle when it comes to this.

The story itself, despite me reading the first 18 chapters, hasn't really caught my attention in the way I would have hoped. Yet, I find myself enjoying your skill at writing even with this "oh, I must know more!" feeling.

So while the story itself isn't for me, congratulations on having a very enjoyable writing style.
HarnGin chapter 22 . 9/10/2017
It's been more than a year since the last update, and, so, I must ask, is this story abandoned or on hiatus? I'd like to follow it if you plan to continue it as it is very entertaining.