Reviews for Aurora
Danny chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Really nice. It would be better if Shinji actually kiss Asuka instead of saying anything. Action speaks better then words. In over all, it was great.

Keep on writing

High Hopes Here

Danny
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Poetic, beautifully written. The imagery of the story was so lovely, almost esoteric in its recital - but beautiful all the same.
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
It is one of the most wonderful and beautiful stories, I have ever read! Thank you very much for writing it!
Kay D. Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
This was beautiful. It was deep love-not quick fluff, descriptive, poetic, and so like our idealistic sentimental Shinji. I enjoyed how you wrote it. It was just so ROMANTIC and *deep*. I'm tempted to throw a "Yo" or a "Dude" in this to lighten things but I wouldn't change your fanfic for the world. It just seems like you really put a lot of heart and sincerety in writing this. Great job.
Andross chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Very good! I'm very impressed! It was beautiful! Please keep up the good work! See ya!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Nice fic but what's this all about?
Amata chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Wow, this is, quite simply, the best story i've read in a long time. it's so hard to find such a simple yet profound love story.

No cliches...congratulations...it's so hard not to sometimes.

It's wonderful, keep writing...
Jho chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Very nice :)
SuPeRnOvA145 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
VERY GOOD! You can use big words to make good descriptions. Now, you just need to have a good storyline, IC characters, and some action and i'll consider this a real fic. Your description is... abundant, but everything else is lacking. Continue on, and go easy on the descriptions. We look for a story of substance, not a loose description of a colorful visual.
NoStyle chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
what can i say. this was truly amazing i cant believe how well written this was. it had a very poetic like feel to it. i really liked how you compared Asuka and daybreak it was insanely brilliant. again wonderful job.
Xiin chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Lovely piece, as usual, Kai'nee-san! And, I have a question... When it said, "The skies are red three times a day—- sunset, midnight", is midnight really red? ;

Anyway, ish sweet! [Even though, like Meemee-san, I didn't watch Eva before. Wish I could though..]

Refe-chan
Reizig chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
If this takes place anywhere in the regular series, then I can't see Shinji adoring Asuka so openingly, or at all. However, taken out of context, it's great. Beautifully written to the point where I almost don't care whether or not the romanticism makes sense.

Jolly good show.
Bucky chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
hey this is pretty good for a one shot poetic thingy. Short and sweet, nice work
darksaber chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
poetic...

but whats the story about anyway?
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Cute, though vague as most of this type of one shot seem to be the norm.

But still a slice of a moment of the series and a chance at hope though fleeting.

dennisud