Reviews for Dissonance
Elle Whitecap chapter 41 . 5/27
Don’t like the dying part. At times I felt it was hard to read, but then it got smoother and better. Sad it ended the way it did
Lemonmelons chapter 41 . 1/7
First AH twi fic that I've ever read. Mainly because I already enjoyed some of your writing, not then there also was the review starting this was better than some of the books that person had been reading ;)
Anyways thanks for writing it. I'm more of an eat the rich kinda one, and I did wonder why all anyone ever did was drink or work (well, and occasionally shag) - but I stuck with it. You're good at writing! This b makes sense as a character.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!
lurker123 chapter 42 . 10/11/2020
i know this fic is more than a few years old and I’m surprised I never read it before now, but on the off chance you are still reading your reviews, you should know I LOVED this story. It’s so smart and interesting. I loved the dialog, and the intelligence and business savvy of this Bella. Have you considered a small rewrite and submitting for publishing? It is so much better than many books I’ve read lately.
fla.polo chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Love this Bella already.
chellekathrynnn chapter 41 . 7/25/2020
What a lame ass ending.
Secretrevenge chapter 41 . 5/30/2020
Reading for the second time, still some of the best dialogue in fan fiction
Kaltan chapter 42 . 5/16/2020
2nd time Iv read this, just as good if not better than the first.
Thanks for sharing
Gemm13 chapter 36 . 5/6/2020
Awww our poor emotionally-stunted sweethearts
Gemm13 chapter 8 . 5/6/2020
Captains of the E/B ship (aka all the cullens) unite hehe
Gemm13 chapter 5 . 5/6/2020
Rose is a riot! I love the personalities of all the characters
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
Never read this one. But I made the mistake of reading a few reviews, don't know if I'm in the mood {right frame of mind] for a crying episode... This chapter is tempting though.
Leeloo87 chapter 42 . 10/8/2019
I've checked the reviews before starting to read and I'm glad I did. First few chapters were confusing and I thought the whole story is gonna be like that but then it got reeeeaaaally good. Great story. And chapter 41 made me tear up.
Kksmum chapter 42 . 9/17/2019
Crying again. Read this before but I think I love it more now. Laughed and cried all the way through. The big jump from the start of HEA to chapter 41 was such a shock. I will keep it in my favs to read again.
Thank you.
crystal the optimist chapter 39 . 6/17/2019
Did you seriously just tease up your Big Bad for half the story and then end it that anticlimactically? If there's not a stand off of some sort, this will have been 85% fluff and I can't take it...
Guest chapter 42 . 3/31/2019
Dear god you're an excellent writer. 10/10 don't even care what the story was about.
3,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »