Reviews for Dissonance
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I enjoyed this story - absolutely loved your writing style, word choice, slangs, and the interesting way you wove inner monologue into active dialogue. I didn't always like the characters, but that made them all the more interesting to me. I honestly don't know how bella got any work done with all the alcohol she consumed! I also didn't find her all that credible as a business woman, but the story was told in such a delightful way, you made me forget that time and again. Loved all the conversations e&b had to actually get to understand each other, but i also loved their doubt that they could learn to love. It's kind of the burning question: when do you know it's love? when can you trust yourself to know? if you have to ask, isn't the answer no? Apparently, not always.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
Wow, I was sure Edward realized he loved her. Guess not.
lillianolivia.white chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
Lovely, lovely story. After a painful start ( Tanya) I couldn't put it down.
lillianolivia.white chapter 41 . 10/29/2015
Well, I cried myself into the floor with this chapter. I love how Edward came back to get Bella. It was perfect.
lillianolivia.white chapter 39 . 10/29/2015
Oh what a perfect ending for James. Bella seems to be handling her exit in grand manner.
lillianolivia.white chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
I just love this Bella. She is a wonder when she starts opening up. Edward is adorable. But she hasn't told him that she is going to resign from Cask?
lillianolivia.white chapter 36 . 10/28/2015
Uh oh...
lillianolivia.white chapter 35 . 10/28/2015
Humm, I agree she should quit that rat race. You can't tell me Belka couldn't find something to do there. Buy that colt. Race him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
An injured Edward is adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
Love this, there's nothing sexier than being trapped in a massive snow storm with Edward, except maybe a big thunderstorm.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 10/28/2015
Awwwwwwwe. So sweet. Only Edward...
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 10/28/2015
It's cute that Bella is feeling this for the first time.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 10/28/2015
I think Bella should think about retiring and letting Felix run the company, or moving to KY part time, and keeping an apt in the city to check up on things. And I think she needs to buy that Colt, Midnight Sun.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 10/28/2015
They are soooooo adorable. I just love it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 41 . 10/28/2015
Very much enjoyed it and was just as hooked at the end. You surprised me at every turn and I loved it. Will be looking forward to checking out your other stories.
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »