Reviews for Dissonance
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Yeah, he never loved that bitch.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
I knew tEdward and Bella wanted each other. He cannot marry that roach, Tanya.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Tanya deserves everything Rose gave her. I'd like to see her dress dissolve and she would be nude at that wedding. She's a skank.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Edward, come get her. And get rid of the bitch skank.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I can't stand Tanya, I wish she'd fall in love with Jake.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
I'd say neither Jake nor Tanya are stupid people and they both see what Edward and Bella have been denying until now. Now it's out in the open and time to pay the piper.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Well, I hate Edward being with Tanya and not Bella, so I wish she would fall off a tall building, and I can't stand Jake. I'm hanging in because you said this is an Edward / Bella story.
Craving2Read chapter 41 . 10/27/2015
I'm late to finding this story, but totally enjoyed reading it straight through. Having experience living near NYC and out in horse country, I can relate to what you wrote. Loved your banter dialog and this witty Bella. Don't we all wish we had a Clan like this to call our own?
TwiTwiAgain chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Where's Edward?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
So many possibilities to think about. Will I come anywhere close? Love the way this is written.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 10/26/2015
Finally guessed right about something, and the whole story is pretty damn interesting, but feeling justified about him calling off the wedding for a lot more than his unconscious love for Bella that no one will ever be able to match. Tanya was using it as basically a lifestyle event that was now going to be crossed off her list, and she gets the gorgeous nice guy. Edward was probably lucky to get away when he did. They have both declared their love. The question now is what are they going to do with what they know? Edward needs to stop listening to his friends when they tell him not to ruin a friendship because you love her, but she doesn't love you. Makes life awkward they say. They don't know Bella, so they don't know she's already in love with him. Sometimes friends need to be seen and not heard.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Loving this. Neither of them is hearing the other.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Emmett strikes again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Thinking some of my suspicions are correct.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 41 . 10/26/2015