Reviews for Dissonance
Guest chapter 42 . 3/31/2019
Dear god you're an excellent writer. 10/10 don't even care what the story was about.
Secretrevenge chapter 42 . 1/17/2019
Second time reading this. Still one of the best.
moonwinks chapter 41 . 11/7/2018
Chapter 41 had me sobbing, really sobbing. I wish we could have heard more of their lives once they finally found their happiness. I’m glad they died together. They really couldn’t see a way to live without each other...function maybe, but not live. I know that I read this story years ago, but I couldn’t find any of my reviews. I tried to review Chap. 42, but ff claimed that I had reviewed it before. Strange. But I saw Dissonance in my alerts so I read it again. It was worth it...every last ounce of angst.
StephaniePm chapter 41 . 5/31/2018
That may the best ending I’ve ever read on a story. That was amazing. Thank you.
Aggie94 chapter 42 . 12/17/2017
Love Love Love... this was a fantastic wonderful story. Chapter 41 was a surprise, and got me. Lost my parents 4 years ago 1 the week before Christmas, and my Dad the week after. We celebrated their life on their 55th wedding. It was a love story. Thank you for chapter 42... I needed the happy memory.
HiraFrance chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Ma Esme is the wiser ;)
HiraFrance chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
Finally the wedding is off *sigh of relief*
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
I love how insane they can be!
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
Rose is awesome ;p
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
I'm so glad that we passed the crapy stalker...
HiraFrance chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
:-)
HiraFrance chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Such a busy life!
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I already love them all :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2017
Lol. This is weird. Obviously they are doing each other and he asked her to this thing but neither one has respect for the other because he doesn't mind when a woman is on him and she doesn't mind when a man has his hand on her knee? Like, come on! I understand they aren't together, together but they came together and are fucking each other! It's just about respect and I find it lacking. I find them Gross. Both of them.
Franke chapter 41 . 9/22/2017
Beautifully written. I cried real tears. Thank you.
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »