Reviews for Dissonance
LRK860 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Can I tell you how much I'm really starting to love Rose and Bella when they are together and getting into trouble? This Rose is awesome! I really hope she gives a snarky or subtly backhanded apology.
The question of the day is: What the hell does Edward see in Tanya? Even Alice can see that she's and her friends are bitches. Or that they suck the fun out of a room. Or that Tanya is a fame-whore, making sure she had a photographer get pictures of her and Bella.

The best line in this chapter, *Tanya's confiscated my dick*. lol
NeedMyFix chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Best toast ever! Yeah, I'm definitely in the right place!
Mrs. Jim chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
That was a scary chapter, it spoke to my inner grump. Thank goodness for the Old Man and the others who are thinking 3 steps ahead of Bella as far as her safety is concerned.
Annie Butts chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I need mooooore.
moniquecullen chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Whoa! Thank goodness Demetri was there. I was really worried for Bella for a minute there! I'm glad she wasn't completely helpless though. Even more glad that Demetri beat the shit out of that psycho! How old is Demetri by the way? Will there be a relationship between he and Bella? Or can we expect to see Edward realize some feelings after Bella's dangerous encounter?
NKubie chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
I have a feeling that this will get back to the Cullens pretty quickly. If Edward runs to help Bella, that might put an end to his wedding plans. So sad. NOT!

I feel badly for Bella. She must be so lonely.

Thank you for sharing your talent!

xo
Nan
Luvvykitty chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Wonder who all will see that she got attacked? Her life is so lonely as it is now.
shehazi chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Very intrigued by this fic. Thanks for sharing :-)
Midnight Cougar chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Poor Bella...stalkers are scary shit. Thank God she was all right. Demetri is wonderful. And I have to wonder where Edward is in all of this craziness... ;-)
Pyejammies chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
I love learning more about Bella and how she got to be CEO.
bonnie62 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
bakergirl24 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Good afternoon Morty, I hope all is well. I've always wondered what she really did and how she ended up in the position. In the beginning I thought she was an actress or something. Then I figured it out it was a business I just didn't know that she controlled the whole thing.

I have to say, if I had a stalker and didn't know about him and other people did I would be very pissed. Thank god Demetri was around. His background is all cleared up for us also. I guess the next big question is, how did the photographer know she would be leaving the hospital? She was supposed to stay overnight. Is someone handing out information that they shouldn't be?

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
So glad Demetri was there!
letsjustdance chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Thank you, a little background. I needed something to sink my teeth into...lol *hugs*
katiej1 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Whoa. That was an intense chapter!
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »