Reviews for Dissonance
LLH88 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Great start. Love the dynamics between all the characters so far. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
MsLiss chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I'm not really liking this Bella.
but you have a knack for making me feel conflicted so I'm not really surprised.
I'm not into cheating and with Bella's cavalier attitude I cant help but think she'll have one for the road with Edward whilst he is engaged/ at the wedding / shortly after.
So yeah , more conflict.
I'm now stressed out! lol
Wheels2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Wow.
sfspeedy chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I love this Bella. Flings, drinking & fancy dining, powerful CEO, and girl about town bon vivant. More soon, please!
NKubie chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I think Bella is the hippest, and youngest CEO (aside from Mark Zuckerberg) that I know. Actually, she's way cooler than MZ. I'd love to work for her, tbh. But I also think she's lonely, even though it doesn't seem to cross her stream of consciousness, at least not that you let us see.

She's certainly not pining for Edward and obviously Edward's not pining for her as he's going to marry Tanya. Ugh! So where do things go south on the wedding front? Or will he get married and just be miserable and get divorced. Or will they start up a relationship AFTER he's married? Hmmmm.

And Bella and Rose together are a stitch!

Also think Demetri is pretty cool as well. No lack of coolness in this story, in fact. Except for Tanya. j/s

Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

xo
Nan
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE
katiej1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Thank you for the wonderful update! See you next time :)
Mrs. Jim chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Charity auction fling...oh dear!
Demetri has me curious.
I'm certainly interested to see who makes the final cut, Chars shoes are hard to fill.
Shamatt0403 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Such a strong confident Bella.
bonnie62 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Thank you for the new story, looking good
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Great update... loved the humor between Bella and Rose, getting to see protective Demetri a bit, and learning more about bridezilla...

But where's Suaveward? :) Just kidding... I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of the dashing groom soon...
roxnroll chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Loving this!
Rox
crazymama chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
The title seems apropos. Like nails on a chalkboard, this Bella's life really grates. Can't wait to see how it improves. Although, like The Blue Hour, I somehow expect it may get worse before it gets better...
SusanQ chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Love getting to know this Bella.

"He's married." Aro points out.

"I didn't know that." I confess. "I don't follow baseball. But surely that's her problem and not mine?"
"You know women used to give birth while they worked in the fields right?"

"This isn't a field Bella and not even for you am I dropping twins in Accounting."
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Okay, so the guy Bella was sexing up in the earlier chapter was the cheating baseball player. Interesting. . . I'm thinking Alex Rodriguez in name but Derek Jeter in body/face. :) Great story!
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 .. Last Next »