Reviews for Dissonance
katiej1 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I think I know what's going on, but I'm not sure haha. Guess I'll just have to keep reading :) Thank you for the update.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Damn. Just reading Bella's life makes me tired. Lol
SusanQ chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I like her. And even though she seems so put together, she seems very alone.
I wonder how those two will end up getting together. She doesn't seem fussed over him getting married right now, and I somehow like that. A lot.
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Hope she can parlay being rich and unhappy into a life worth living.
Annie Butts chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Wow. Her life is so hectic and crazy :/
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
It's like she's a hamster on a wheel! Girl needs to live a little. ;)
moosals chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
A bit of a mad roller coaster of thoughts here -
I'm wide eyed! Naughty, naughty Bella! Seem's Edward isn't the only "player" in this story!

(I am not going to guess Bella's job. I am not going to guess Bella's job.)

Thank you for the near miss with this particular Jerk - I mean Jake - who jumps her, then dumps her. Not that she wasn't playing away behind his back or anything, obviously. And hmm, from the reportage, has she had a string of unsuccessful relationships?

Oh dear! Edward IS going to marry Tanya after all! Laughing at Rose filling Bella in on the plans :D

My heart might break a just little - Charlie has Alzheimer's? And her mom too? I might even cry :(...

Woohoo mojitos! Thank you, I'm in!

This is heading from seriously funny, to seriously sad :( For all her wealth and success, Bella's life is not very fulfilling, in fact it's sounds positively superficial outside of her furniture depleted apartment with the new masterpiece. Both her parents are ill and, outside of her pregnant assistant and maybe her driver come bodyguard, she has no *real* friends to hand. :(((

Loving it! More please :) xx
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Bella's schedule? Not much time for herself.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Bella's life sounds hollow. I don't envy her her wealth.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I hope she finds happiness soon.
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
makes me wonder what Bella actually DOES. sure, her schedule is full but...wow. I feel sorry for her.
letsjustdance chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I just have no idea what I'm reading about...will anything happen soon? Will you at least let us know what it is she does and why we care? *hugs*
GorGirl chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Seems like Bella is marking time.
NKubie chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Bella is not heading in a good direction.

I'm curious as to what type of company Bella is CEO of that she goes to movie premiers and meets with manufacturing plant managers. Interesting. I like her altruistic attitude though. And her sarcasm. However, I could also see her being lonely in a crowd. It's sad really.

I'm not going to dwell on the Tanya thing. I'll just hope that passes. Eventually.

Thanks for sharing your gift and your time!

xo
Nan
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
So Jake is history, she has a booty call with Demetri maybe, doesn't like her apartment any more and Edward is getting married. Quite an eventful chapter.
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 .. Last Next »