Reviews for Dissonance
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love how fun this feels already. Also, bonus points for using "boinked" because that word can never be used enough.

Loved it.

XOXO
majose chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
You are doing it! You should call it "redeeming Edward" or something
NKubie chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
The Ice PICK Princess? That's gotta hurt! LOL

Loved the hangover exchange between Bella, Edward and Jasper!

However, the idea of a suede wall makes me cringe. j/s

Also, I adore that Bella is a CEO!

And what does "Cyggers" mean? I'll probably look stupid for asking, but I'm doing it anyway.

This is very witty and funny. I'm glad that TLS got me to put in on alert! Thank you for sharing your talent and time!

xo
Nan
staceleo chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I loved the first chapter and I really needed the giggles I got from this sassy Bella! Thank you so much!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Interesting, even though I'm a bit confused in general! Lol

CC
katiej1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Saw the sneak peak on TLS and decided to check it out. I am so glad I did! Thank you :)
sophdrea chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I'm already in love with this story. What a wonderful first chapter. You've go me hooked. Thank you so much for the fun.
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
this is pretty interesting, I like it!
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hmmm...interesting and all-human, I presume? *hugs*
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Fun characters; I did a lot of smiling while reading this first chapter. Kind of refreshing that they all liked Tanya, and interesting relationship Bella had/has with Edward.

I laughed at Bella being described as "an extremely lame plutocrat." Great description! LOL

Interested to see how this plays out. :-)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Saw this on the Lemonade Stand and can't wait to read the next chapter.
moosals chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I giggled, I smirked, I sniggered and I laughed out loud, line after line! The extended Cullen Clan is a riot, including Esme and Carlilse :o) Where on earth is the humour rating up top?

I love Emmett's nicknames for Bella (a version of cygnet?) and Rose :D

Bella seems to indicate that Edward is a wonderful man, despite his promiscuity. (Hmm are there hints that she meant more to him than she realised?)

I really want to know what Bella does for a living, if it's inherited or earned. (And I'm seriously hoping Jake will be kept busy abroad and I won't be subjected to any bedroom scenes with him in them! I might even beg!)

You just about have everyone in the opening chapter. I hope they all stick around. Looking forward to much more, thanks :o)
roxnroll chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Looking forward to this! Can't wait for more!
Rox
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
hmmmmmmmm...very interesting 1st chapter. can't wait to see what happens.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Thanks for writing! I appreciate it so much! I'm looking forward to more! Mwah!
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 .. Last Next »