Reviews for Dissonance
mo kagen chapter 42 . 7/26/2017
Thank you!
tlyxor1 chapter 42 . 7/2/2017
Kind of an abrupt shift from chapter 40 to 41 which threw me off, but I liked the story. I could completely relate to the emotional/communicative ineptitude of Edward and Bella, and I really loved all your characters, from pervy!Carlisle to kickass!Rosalie and bodyguard!Dimitri. Also really liked the conclusion to your James arc, no big drama, so forth and so forth. Thanks so much for writing. -t.
luvyateamedward chapter 42 . 5/15/2017
Aww! I loved this story and your characters. I do actually like how you ended it. Kind of pulls it all together full circle. Thanks for sharing!
yayasimone chapter 41 . 4/20/2017
Second time reading this. Sometimes you just have to come back to an old friend and refresh your faith in good writing. Thank you.
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 42 . 4/10/2017
I don't know how eloquent this is going to be but it's almost one in the morning and i'm supposed to be working on an essay so bear with me. This was beautiful. Absolutely charming and heart-warming (and heart-breaking for that matter, chapter 41 killed me a little bit). I think it takes a special kind of writer to pull off writing in the format that you chose. You gave so much material/substance but presented it in a way that sucks you in, because you read some and yet it feels like you've read so little that you want to read more and then next thing you know you've finished the story. I guess i'm just blown away. The plot and the people you created -not just characters you created people that feel real, ARE real, that are so lovable and so relatable it's actually a little ridiculous- are deceptively simple in appearance while also being so complex, that reflects the nature of real life though so again, I am amazed. This was amazing and I wish I had a more extensive vocabulary so I could tell you that in a hundred different ways. You're an amazing author and I sincerely thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Drea85 chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
Yeah, reading a story about Bella being a shitty
Human being is not my cup of tea. I have enough shitty people in the real world. I don't need my free time filled with it.
abelline chapter 42 . 12/24/2016
Firstly, thank you for writing this chapter.
Secondly, Idk why Edward took a long time to make an honest woman out of Bella.
Third, I feel really privilege to read this story.

abelline chapter 41 . 12/24/2016
I really didn't expect this chapter to be like this.
As a writer, I admire you to go out of the box. I admire you to go to other line that might be uncommon and quirky.

This is such a beautiful story and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing and sharing. I always put these words on my review, so that you know how grateful I am to be able to read your story. And when you have time, pease keep writing :) would love to read more of your work. Good lick with everything.
abelline chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
Yes! Finally Edward.

abelline chapter 39 . 12/24/2016
Glad you didn't drag out the James-staler thingy to long drama. Thank you for writing and sharing. Please keep writing :)
abelline chapter 38 . 12/24/2016
Im with esme & Moira. Baby names, please...

abelline chapter 37 . 12/24/2016
Ahhhhh c0ckedblocked by food! Thank you for writing and sharing. Please keep writing :)
abelline chapter 36 . 12/24/2016
Oh... *cover my eyes*
abelline chapter 35 . 12/24/2016
Idk and I'm curious to see why it is so difficult for Edward to say those three words. And yes Bella, you have a big decision and planning coming up. Any plan for any accidental babies? ;p

abelline chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
With what Bella has achieved until now, I can safely say she can afford to resign and start a new life, or maybe just lessen her workload to stay with Edward. I want babies, lots of babies

3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »