Reviews for The Arrival
cocopops1995 chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Oh my gosh poor Dick! Can't wait for the follow up!
kikigraysonwest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Wow that was awesome. Can't wait for another
cocopops1995 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Awesome ending! I enjoyed this! XD ... oh, dude are you gonna do a Cafe chapter about the Flash?
cocopops1995 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I love how u keep using his prefix-less words! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheInvisibleGurlz chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
i loved the chapter, but i do want to point out that you have a habit of writing run-on sentences. you may want to watch that because it feels a little weird to read them. also, you tend to make Dick talk to himself a lot. i understand that you should add dialogue to a story, but the character's shouldn't, in my opinion, have full-on conversations with themselves. Thank you for writing this and GOD BLESS!
cocopops1995 chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Good chapter!
kikigraysonwest chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Must have more update soon
TheInvisibleGurlz chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
i love how sassy slendy turned out to be.

*Punches Dick in the face*
"That's for stabbing me, sucker!" LOLOL!
szhismine chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
So excited for the next chapter!
szhismine chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
This is good and also creepy! Hope you update soon :)
cocopops1995 chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Oh my gosh... I kept expecting Slendy to just all of a sudden be there behind him or something... you're pretty good at this...

Just one or two things; at the beginning of the chapter when he saw the blue car there was also a wooden something, you never said what it was. Oh and the spelling was a little off again, but I could still figure our what you were talking about.

can't wait for the next chapter :)
cocopops1995 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
You've got Dick's character down pretty good, with his whole 'I'm gonna go in alone coz I don't want anyone else to experience what I'm going through right now.' Yep, totally Dick Grayson right there... That ending though, omw, love how you build the suspense!

Oh and the spelling was much better in this chapter, thank you :)
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Omw that was actually pretty scary... can't wait for the next chapter! Just a small note, there were a couple of spelling mistakes, so maybe do a read-through next time
kikigraysonwest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
More. Question is this going to be a yaoi because it seems like one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Poor Nightwing, fun story though and it is even better if you read it at night.