Reviews for Twisted
Pari B chapter 22 . 1/28
I have to admit that I was hesitant to read this story every time I came across it because I had this perception of BDSM that turned me off from reading anything that involves it (I was not one of those 50 Shades readers) but, I’d seen a story on tv about Japanese tight binding that I found fascinating. Not because I’d ever do it, but because there is a beauty in the knotting itself.
People have their own kinks and I don’t judge them for it, especially if it makes them happy, but it takes a certain mindset to understand. I think what makes this story so enjoyable is that while it starts off as being about this controversial world and art form, it evolved into so much more. It became about the knotting of two souls as well as bodies. The ropes in that sense have less to do about the actual practice and more to do with bringing these two together.
I will say that while I enjoyed it, I would have liked to have seen certain parts fleshed out a bit more. Like Peeta leaving her and then her simply taking him back. It just seemed a bit too easy. Also, there was an alluding to Snow’s nature I would have liked to read about, but that’s just me. Anyhow, it was a great read nonetheless!
lizziekins4 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Still one of my favorite fics!
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 28 . 6/30/2016
Aaaaaaaaaw! Shes pregnant!

Can I just asd...out there in the open HOT AF
WhitneyTrey chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Okay so I read every chapter in about 12 hours... I even stayed up until 3am reading! I'm utterly obsessed! There are just a couple of ideas that won't get out of my head, and if you are ever incredibly bored- I would die of happiness if you wrote them
1) a good aftercare chapter. Like I know you've written about aftercare in the beginning but I think it's so important and I personally love reading it- maybe like she hits a bad sub space or something?
2) say Katniss and Peeta go to another convention one day, even with Katniss wearing her collar what if a "Dom" tried to touch her? I would love to see how Peeta would react to something like this. And how it would affect Katniss. Like I literally need to read this one. Dom Peeta is perfect

You're also an amazing writer. Your use of detail is out of this world
elli.hale chapter 28 . 5/24/2016
Didn't realize you were still updating this story! Needless to say I was excited, this is one of my favourites
Shanna319 chapter 28 . 5/18/2016
I could never get enough of your stories... especially this one! So happy they ate going to have another baby... yay! Love, love, love it! Great job my dear!
Tea4e chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
Great update, just love seeing these two years, after kids, being creative for some alone time,,haha. Thanks for your story.
Just-A-Gurl13 chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
Awww cute one shot
pumpkinking5 chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
Thanks!

I adored how this chapter showed Peeta and Katniss happy with their lives! They still get enough of each other sexual even though they have kids.

Peeta wanted to take Katniss to their place in the woods. He had their friend Finnick take the girls overnight. Katniss was totally surprised on what Peeta did for them. It really showed her how much Peeta wants to spend time with her alone. It is good for their marriage.

Peeta tied her up in ropes! OMG! How erotic and sexy! They really wanted to recapture their time with the ropes! It was about them! It is about making love, feeling sexy and erotic.

Lo and behold, six weeks later, Katniss is pregnant! LOL! Gotta love weekends away!

Great job!
LACR chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
So excited to see this chapter that I read it on my phone right away, sorry review took longer to get to you. It was so wonderful. I love that Peeta surprised her with a night out and in the end she surprised him. An addition to their family will be a blessing but will make alone time harder to come by. At least this time they are on solid ground and will go thru this together. Thanks for revisiting Twisted! Have a great Sunday!
kimbaleena2002 chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
So good! Got to do another one!
christyjosh4eva chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
Yay! That was so cute and awesome! I needed some twisted Everlark in my life right now so thank you for that! That was a great little one shot! :)
deltagirl74 chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
I love it!
irishmauve chapter 19 . 1/18/2016
At last. Thank you.
Shanna319 chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
I absolutely love when you add to this :) ... that and all your other stories too. You rock my world. Seriously. Lol.

Hope you had an amazing Christmas! Have a Happy (and safe) New Year! :)