Reviews for Blood
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Loved this story! All of them really, slowly going through them. I am not sure if you are still watching or writing supernatural but it would be wonderful if you did a tag to red meat!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This is exactly how it should have been. Well done.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Hi Sculls. More than a season late to the party, but you got your wish. With a dying Dean in his arms, he had to admit that he was wrong, and would do anything to save his brother. And then went on to prove that the entire season. :)

Great tag. Loved the "extended" version of what went on in the episode. Gosh, I love me some Jodi. These boys really do need someone like her to tell it like it is - with a little tender caring to soften the truth.

So now the question is, what the hell have they done to the world this time and how are they going to fix it? Can't wait to find out. I have to admit, I liked season 10 a lot, so we'll see if 11 can measure up.

Thanks for sharing this great tag with us. I so enjoy your stories. I haven't been reading as much, but I'll catch up sooner or later. ;) Until next time...
jubela chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
You nailed it. Season 10 was all about Sam saving Dean. I loved how you filled in what we didn't see in the episode.
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I don't know how I missed one, more or less a handful, of your stories but it was like finding out I had Christmas presents I'd forgotten to open. What a treat!

I agree, I'm always happiest watching the brothers in sync with each other and at odds with the rest of the world, not as much when it is the other way around. Thank you for showing us the love under the anger that I knew existed. It was very satisfying to "see."

You rock, Sculls (as does this story)! Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Love this story. Great job!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Hey, Sculls-great bit of writing! I'm looking forward to Sam's total rescue of Dean, and then two Winchesters working and fighting side by side like the Big Damn Heroes they are, until Kingdom Come! Enjoy the holidays, and thanks for sharing here.
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Glad you filled in all the details the show left out! And now that we're waiting on the third episode, some questions will be answered. Nicely done!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Great fic! Love Jody and her bullshit-meter, too! lol She's a great gal and they both should listen to her. I think it's going to be a very interesting year.

Well done. :)
Von chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I like reading all these fics in advance of seeing the actual episodes. Makes me think I'll be able to handle them better. :D

I dream of a Supernatural where Sam and Dean MAN up, sit the FUCK down and talk about their feelings like the big boys they're supposed to be. :) Just think about *how many* problems they *wouldn't* have, if only they learned from their past mistakes. Even just one!

Real men talk about their feelings, Dean. They sit down with the people they love and open up about what they hear and how it makes them feel and what they'd like for the future. They listen to the people they love talk about *their* feelings and hopes for the future. Then they experience greater understanding, trust and a strengthening relationship.

Twelve year old girls are more manly than these two, sometimes. :D

Rant over - thanks for another great fic! I've been reading them slowly on my phone over the last couple of days and I WILL (eventually) get back to them to write proper comments on the keyboard that doesn't replace my words with stupid ones.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I just love reading your stories all curled up on the couch. They are filled with insight, heart, emotions and hard truths. Love how you write the boys and all the other characters in this fabulous show. Thank you so much for putting things in perspective for both Sam & Dean. They are complex individuals and the way you write them is so true to life. Was excited to see this about that particular ep. There was no way Sam recovered that fast from that much blood loss. Loved, loved your fleshing out of this episode. It is so much appreciated!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I'm so glad you filled in this episode and did it well. I'd felt totally robbed by the jump from total blood loss to oh-everything's-good-now.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Wow, great tag to the episode. I too, hope season 10 brings the boys back together. But from what I've seen so far, it's going to be a long hard road. Cheers! (Just think of all the angst to come! lol)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I love Jody and I loved this story. Thanks for writing and posting it.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ahhh...that was WONDERFUL (as always) but also so, so needed. Waited until after watching the ep during the marathon to read so it all flowed together beautifully. That scene did need SOOO much more than what the writers gave us and you just filled that need brilliantly.

And more than just the physical h/c, the insight into the boys psyches at the moment was also a very needed and very missing in the show issue. And yes, you did manage to capture perfectly the still strong bond and love that is between them despite the issues they were facing just then (and just how much of an ass Sam was being through most of the season - yeah, he had his reasons for being pissed off but it never should have gone THAT far for that long. After Kevin's ghost made that heartwarming little speech, the healing should have started then, IMO.) In any even, thanks for giving us this much needed filler and doing so so wonderfully!