Reviews for Sepsis
TerriWrym chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oh, this is wonderful. Manna from heaven, wonderful. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Kimmy chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
I liked this back story into 'Reurise' ;P hope I spelt that right. Awesome characterizations. Great job. I find it interesting, how comfortable you are with the f***, *mind those sensitive ears* It sad that Krit doesn't like dogs. Poor Josh... :D I take comfort in knowing that Zane does ;)

"Krit get out of here, I'm in heat" "It's never "Krit..." like you're her favorite puppy and someone's kicked you." I didn't know whether to let myself laugh or get teary. Two of my favorite X5s.

:( finally gets teary over the ending. Poor Krit. At least I know in my world he has Syl. And in yours, he'd got Alec. *evil grin*

Just a question though...what's up with . Two seconds ago it went, story not found...now it's back. Weird.
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Very cool, I liked. Kirt/Zack though? Interesting.
Brin chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
that was awesome. just spectacular! *bows to the wisdom* i especially like this passage:

"Oh, what a difference seventeen years has made. Now you’re still a

fucked up kid. But you’re old enough to drink. And drive. And buy a

gun. And have sex, and thereby possibly create more fucked up kids

with which to populate the fucked up world. Cheers for time and all its

done to improve your life."

Wow. that's awesome!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Interesting. Zack is cute for a guy with a disturbingly prominant chin, nice to see him written about for a change, although the pairing took me by surprise - Krit?

I like the description of the nightmares. Especially this part:

**And the scary part wasn’t losing your toes. It wasn’t the

Nomalie. It was the fact that you hadn’t been on your guard; that the

damned, freaky thing had gotten near you without you knowing it.**
serotonin chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
WOW. I wish i could find words to describe what im thinking but i can't. That was such a wonderful piece though. Absolutely amazing. And, kind of sad at the same time.