Reviews for Goodbye Means Forgetting
Campaign chapter 1 . 6/25
i just finished reading. say you'll remember when i saw this beauty. I've never read a story twice but i can not not read this because i loved Lily's pov so a third person view of it is just my cup of tea. plus it being 400k words. i really can't wait to read this. I'm really excited.
bellarose-riddle chapter 2 . 12/19/2020
Hey!
Was rereading this again after answering you PMs and I just saw a review of someone mentioning how Lily is just getting railed by the enemy at every opportunity and, well, I'm here to agree that, yes, she is, as she should. She deserves good things. And she deserves some happiness in madness. YOU GO GIRL.
xx
P.s. gosh I really just love how they said 'railed' in the review. No chance but to stan.
Spoonsinthesink chapter 50 . 11/26/2020
Over the past couple of days I have been re reading this story and I love how everyone is very focused on saving Lily and Henry and doing whatever they can to keep them safe and get them out and away from Pan’s control and Lily is just getting railed by the enemy whenever she has the free time it’s fucking hilarious, lol. I can’t wait for a new chapter I’m sorry this pandemic has been so hard on you and I hope you’re doing better!

-spoons
njeha chapter 29 . 11/13/2020
Not to be rude, but if I wanted to read a copy paste of the transcript I wouldn't be on fanfiction or reading this chapter, I'd just watch the episode again... seriously.
Katie00980 chapter 50 . 11/6/2020
Oh my gosh i am interested in seeing how Lily will react to pan telling her he is dying and if she will trust him or stay with him!
iblamemikegreen chapter 50 . 10/6/2020
I have to say, this is one of the most well written fan fictions I've EVER read. I've really enjoyed it so far and hope to see some more updates in the future. Take care :)
gabriellagonzalez286 chapter 14 . 9/2/2020
Lily when dealing with Leroy earlier in this chapter is what we historians call "Un Grande Mood"... and I love it.
gabriellagonzalez286 chapter 12 . 9/2/2020
Can I cry because of Peter and Lily just barely being able to see each other? Because I want sob at that last scene. Gods, why did no one tell me I'd be THIS invested in the relationship only 12 chapters in? Also, I love that you based Lily off Lilith. I came from a long time of Catholic education and felt like no one really talks about her at all. Stay safe!
neatfreak16 chapter 50 . 8/7/2020
Great update! Looking forward to the next one. Can't wait to see what you have in store for them
Guest chapter 50 . 8/5/2020
Good to see you back, loved the chapter!
bellarose-riddle chapter 50 . 8/5/2020
Hi! I'm so happy to see you updated (it feels like an early birthday present since my birthday's is in a week).

I have to admit I'm quite interested in the mention of Queen Kore being Lily's ancestor, since Kore was Persephone's original name, and I feel like that could link Lily to Hades. Not to mention Pan speaking of Rumple's father as 'father' instead of saying 'your father'. I see you, dear, and I'm hyped.

Peter finally admitting that he's dying to Lily...I really don't know how Lily is going to react to it, or what she would want to do, especially knowing what Peter needs to stay alive, and I can't wait to see it. And Neal is back! So that just adds to the pile of lies Peter has been spawning for her.

I send you all my love and hope you stay safe and healthyxx
Stygian Willow chapter 50 . 8/5/2020
Loved it! Cant wait for more!
bellarose-riddle chapter 49 . 7/17/2020
Is anyone surprised that I reread this whole story...again? (For real, I have forgotten how many times I've come back to read this). And I freaking love it every single time. Then again, I'm sure you already know that :D
I hope you are doing alright, can't wait to read more.
Lots of love.
xx
LittleFangirl07 chapter 49 . 7/17/2020
Please updateI wanna read what happens in season 4-6 with Lilith in it
Guest chapter 49 . 4/11/2020
Please update, it’s such a good story!