Reviews for Accidental Apparation
K chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
"This was a mistake THIS WAS A BIG MISTAKE DEAR GOD I FUCKED UP" thinks Hermione as Sam tells her where she is
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Wonderful little one shot.
Lionhearted21 chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Love this take on Hermione meeting this Winchesters! It made me smile at how matter of fact Castiel was and bewildered Sam an Dean were. :-)
spill the stars chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
I think that this would be a good start to a chapter story. I hope that you can continue, because this could be a great story. c:
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Much better. A lot easier to read. I still think this would make a good prologue to a chapter story.
Just So You Know chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
You should probably remove the computer code and space apart your paragraphs, other your fic is vague and ends too abruptly. Everything else is ok.
Wanderstar chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
GO WISCONSIN! _
Wiccawoman chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
After you fix this, you should write more. This story is very promising! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This would be a good start if you fix it up. The code is so annoying to read through, but what you have is well written.
Andre.ita28 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
This is really good. please continue with the story :)
apriljunemay chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
YAY! Better! I'm liking the story so far. Will wait eagerly for an update :D
Tzapporah chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Has the potential to be interesting, but doesn't allow HTML coding. You can only copy/upload your text, not your formatting and html code.

Preview before you post in the future.
care415 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
It was good it really was but it took some disifering you may want to get rid of the text enumerations
Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
your story is all kinds of messed up. and its not the plot. i can't tell where that begins and the page coding ends.
Banana Flavored Eskimo chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I am not sure if you read this over, but i see a bunch of code so heads up. hope you can fix it soon!