Reviews for Nothin' Like You
lotus2016 chapter 8 . 2/4/2017
i love these kind of stories of how people think of other ways they could have met. my favorite is "a field away"! all the stories had an equal amount ofhumor snd adorableness
schrooten5 chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Cute!
LeCrazz chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
OH MY SHGFUEGYFUED. I loved this so much, you have no idea. Amazing job.
JLC chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Loved this. Great combination of two of my favourite shows!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
The heart eyes lines took the whole chapter and wrapped it up in a nice little bow. Loved the correlation between the two shows. Brilliant!
KrayKrayKat chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
PoI is one of my most favorite shows! Ever! It's so brilliant! And I could ramble about them a lot but let's not go there.
Omg this was so perfect! Felicity as Finch(Fs are so cool when not on a test paper. Not that I would know... I mean cause I don't fail. Huh. She's rubbing off on me), John D as John R(need I say more? But really their both so cool!) and Oliver all, well, not centre of attention and isn't that refreshing. I mean it's not his team, it's Felicity and John's. And hey even McKenna, I did not expect that but I sure liked it. Woah I want Roy here.
Shit have you seen the latest season of PoI? If yes, how awesome is it? I'm panicky about the next one and if no, well go ahead! It will blow your mind!(spoiler alert, minds can be re blown though. Figuratively)
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Aah now this, was even better, cause I so can believe it. Brilliantly done! Absolutely adorable! Though really, Arrow for a dog? I guess it'll do;) It's so simple yet it's fun and cheesy but not overly so. I love post its and an just obsessed with colour a so that stuck with me. And even though I'm not a 'dog person', I do like them a lot and seriously considered getting a German shepherd once. Adorable dogs. So paradoxical in terms of their physical and mental bearings.
Right so, great job.
KrayKrayKat chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Well shit. Great again! Very Cinderella. Which made this a little cliche. I mean I loved it, but not as much as the others. I don't know it's a little unrealistic. Not that anything about Arrow is real:P so yeah, it was still great fun. Ana even though I knew it was Oliver(cause duh-.-) but I still gasped when Felicity realises! It's such a fairytale moment and woah, I'm sure Iris is give Felicity her life now xD I was glad to see her pining for Barry~
KrayKrayKat chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Brilliant! Brilliant!
The whole wrong wedding, how Roy is her younger brother(cause yay future sibling double dates!), how Oliver was freaking happy that she objected, I loved the small smile of understanding between Laurel and Oliver(while her and her sister being the bad guys can be fun, they deserve a nice reprieve), how Thea is so enamored with Felicity, how crazy perfect Olicity is(even though I really cannot imagine the scenes with her in her pajamas and him in his tux and cannot fathom why, if they were going to spend the whole day together, she didn't change, but I suppose it's the beauty of it. It's weird, but cute) and the last line, nothing profound but cute.
You really should consider sequels for a lot of these. Unless you already have.
I don't know how you do it, but you've got me, my dear author.
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
This was perfect. Love your fusion of the two fandoms.
KrayKrayKat chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Again. How. I don't...screw it.
Adorable. So amazing. Love sick Oliver, as usual amazingly intelligent Felicity, sarcastic and knowing Diggle, Barry and Caitlin, I think I swooned.
KrayKrayKat chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
How do you do it?! You do the way to my heart! God dammit, woman/man/other(just covering my basis, I'm a liberal, not in the traditional sense and hey isn't that a paradox. Sociology student. Oh well. Sorry...)! But really oh god, the whole Olive getting scared, the act that Felicity is Tommy's cousin and favorite girl(one of them), so brilliant!
KrayKrayKat chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
You impress and surprise at every turn dear author. Exhilarating I tell you. The flirting, so hot. Every single time.
Adding Roy, a brilliant ploy.
The way to my heart, you seemed to know from the start.
Poetry makes people happy right?;)
KrayKrayKat chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Sexy. No words.
KrayKrayKat chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
While I've read and adored a lot of Olicity, of it includes RoyFelicity, it gets me every time. This was super cute and real fun. Great job~! Ha the Laurel bit:P