Reviews for Anticlimax
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
so was it a dream or no?..hmm..interesting...i like it...too bad that its finish already..bye..bye...good one shot though...
lois3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Hi;

Ilove your work this was great. Thanks
Eva chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Okay...now I need a drink of water. Suddenly my throat is parched...parched for MORE! Very, very sensual. I could feel Roxton's hot breath...right there on my neck. My goodness that was a great little pwp to read just before I go to bed. I'm sure to dream of our Will tonight. Thanks for the inspiration..Very good stuff. Hope you will write many, many more like this one.
Lex chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Oh, Ijemanja - this was more like a painting than a story! So evocative and so lovely ... very, very strong.

Of course, I expect nothing less from you. I have tremendous respect for what you have to say, and so, naturally, your painting made of words garners the same reaction.

A wonderfully powerful vignette, Ijemanja. CRIKEY! ;)

(I originally posted this on the TLW board, but I figured it more properly belonged here)
Blue chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Wow, HOT! Dreams, so fulfilling and painstakingly unfulfilled. Like this fic. When do we get the sequel?

Lovely to read!
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
WOW!

*deep breath*

Where's the sequel?
Beckers chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Niiiiice. *EWG*
TLWROX chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
*gasp gasp huff pant* Cold shower, where art thou? ;)

Holy MOLY, Ije! This was AWESOME! Dreaming dreaming dreaming- don't we all when it concerns that certain rugged... Ok- this is a REVIEW, remember?

Anyway- BEAUTIFUL! Where is the second part? There's a second part hovering about, right? RIGHT? Ije! Give me a sequel! Wonderful, wonderful bit o' smut. ;) :) :)
Cara chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
WOW! Can you say HOT?

I think I've had a similar dream about a certain Hunter. ;D

Great story Ijemanja. Keep um coming girl.

Cara
Lady Primrose Roxton chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Yummy...But,now you know, you'll have to write the sequel pretty darn soon.

*goes to air out the house - whew!*

Lady P