Reviews for The Violin
Jilli11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
How old is she in this one?
Peanut Butter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awwwwww it's so sweet and cute... really nice love it :) great oneshot!
roguecalendar chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I really love this fanfic! I think the plot is absolutely great, and I love the ending. I never thought of Murdoc playing violin, and I think you wrote it very nicely :)
xInactivex chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was simply adorable. How you managed to keep Murdoc in character while playing something as whimsical and elegant as the violin really blew my mind. Who would have guessed the demonic, bass-slaying Sex God knew how to play the violin so beautifully? I love the descriptive details you put in here! I think a brother relationship between Noodle and Murdoc is so sweet and cute. . Wonderful job on this masterpiece!
Luvinthis chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow. Just...brilliant. I love the language used, and how you make Murdoc stay so well in character even though...he's still Murdoc. And Noodle! Noodle was really well written.

Fantastic job, and if I were a teacher I would give it 10/10.
ELi Shikiyori chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I was already madly in love with Murdoc (who wouldn't be? He is the ultimate symbol of sexiness) and then you come along and make this one-shot where he can play the violin and now...

I AM TOTALLY HEAD OVER HEELS MADLY UNCONTROLLABLY COMPLETELY UNDENIABLY WORSHIPING-LY CRAZILY OBSESSED AND IN LOVE WITH MURDOC!

I am obsessed with any hot guy who can play the violin. And i was already obsessed with Murdoc

murdoc hot guy

murdoc love

hot guy violin love x 100

murdoc violin LOVE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!

I LOVE IT! WOOHOO!

O_o
Sosunnycloudbreaker chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow, that was really good. I can't believe how old it is, what a great story

Murdoc is really mysterious, and you captured it perfectly. I love this X
quinnalyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I love it v

A lot of times when people try to write a whole story based on only emotion and tiny snippets of time, they fail, and it ends up really disjointed and crappy. This story didn't. Quite the opposite, it made me more than a little jealous of your mad skills...
no here no more chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
oh my, i didn't even know there was gorillaz' stuff on misc. cartoons, and it surprised me to find out how long this one had been there and i never knew it.

like, i'm wordless, and full of things to say at the same time.

at first i thought it was the same of always, but decided to read it anyway... thank the lord i was wrong... and HOW wrong!

i mean, this is just bloody brilliant, the most amazing story i've ever read on this site - and, bear in mind, i'm difficult to please. but, all those feelings, sensations, they're just so real! you did a hell of a great job, and i applaud you.

simply perfect!
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
wow.. .that was really good.
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I remember reading this ages ago...and I never got to tell you how amazingly awesome shit it is. Well, now you know.

-GCOE
ashley chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
this story is the most amazing story i've ever read, it has so much feeling and emotion twards murdoc and noodle it made me feel like a new door of possable creativity has slamed open to the mysterious life that is of Murdoc Niccals !Bravo!
Murdoca chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Lovely as always. I've read if so many times I've lost count but it is still as amazing.

Murdoca
g.fortnods chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this is just so cute.

The way you portryed murdoc and noodle's personality was just so cute.

great story.
shotamadness chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh...so cute! That's really sweet. I love fics that focus through Noodle, she's so sweet. Nice job!

-SNN