Reviews for One For The Road
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Amen brother I love jade cans Tori together SOOOO HOOOOOT. N I am gay so I feel dat pain
Lushcoltrane chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
The road to recovery is long. Even though alcoholics are never cured, relationships can be. And with that, strength to see the hurt person through his/her personal hell. And Jade finally realized that.
Xemtlenc chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
Oh, a awareness of Jade, interesting denouement.
I like to see that Trina protects and helps her sister.
Azkadellio chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Things are looking up for our favorite girls.

I like the cameo at the end, and I can easily imagine them wanting to kill the cun...I mean Holly with their combined barrage of scissors.

I like protective Trina. I can't imagine she liked lying to Tori, but considering why, she preferred lying over worrying Tori.

I hope Tori's able to stay away from alcohol, Jade doesn't use the past against Tori, and Trina keeps them both centered.

Blessed Be.
ScottyBgood chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Lots to process here. Jade faced hercdemons, found that blaming all the addicts was only helping her hold on to the pain. With every addict, there is a potential time to step away and hope the excuses end. But in the time leading up to it, that where Jade did her damage. And she owned it. Yea, the meetings will help, being around others who are helping addicts recover. A long hard road, with many high spots along the way.
Xemtlenc chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Nice, we can imagine an end with this!
Xemtlenc chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
Ok, the flashback is really hilarious
Xemtlenc chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Make a promise while still drunk, this is not a good idea.
Xemtlenc chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Uh, without being in bad faith, minors also have to alcohol, with or without their parent.
readerluver128 chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Loved trina In this chapter. She made a lot of good valid points. But some people are stuck in their own beliefs. Also I loved that she stuck up for tori and is standing by her.
ScottyBgood chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
I have so much to say on religion, but will leave it since what we believe is personal. Trina may not have. Wanted that encounter, nor can it be said she won, but she didn't lose either. She was prepared to argue the material. She just wasn't yet ready to deal with the truth of the person she was dealing with. When religion is taught as a thing of hate, it both creates a fear in the worshiper, encouraging rhem to sometimes dangerous actions. But it also speaks to the ego of the congregation, the chosen few. A lot of harm has been done out of desire to help someone become one of the chosen.
Lushcoltrane chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Good for Trina! Unfortunately, bigots like Holly never learn.

There is a great scene from "The West Wing" that's on YouTube where the president does the same thing to a right wing conservative talk show host at a White House reception. He quotes, chapter & verse, several old orders from the bible. It's under "The West Wing: Bartlett quotes scripture".
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Trina, you are amazing, but I'm pretty sure you already know that. Just not for the same reasons you think make you amazing.

Anyways, great job. Great message. You made Trina mature for once, you made her smart and protective, you made her think of others but herself.

Congrats!
Azkadellio chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Damn. All I can say about Trina in this is fucking awesome.

Sadly, there are many people like Holly. They only take what they feel is what matters from the Bible, but not the entire message.

Again, damn. Gotta love Trina when she's like this. Okay, maybe you don't 'gotta', but you know what I mean.
Maniihilfiger chapter 1 . 7/20/2015