Reviews for Dreaming On The Past
sielge chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Pitty that you had stoped here. It was an intersting story... But to think to read a new chapter sometime some is pure folly, I belive... Pitty...
LOTRFaith chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting til you post again:-)

I really love your LOTR stories! They are fantastic. And this one would be even more fantastic if you posted the next chapter:-D I am dying to know why they are having the nightmares, who the blue wizards are and what they are going to do. SO please, please, please, please post!:-D

Daylight chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Wow! Great writing! Please write more!
bebopcowgirl26 chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I've read both chapters and think they are well written. The second chapter ended suspensefully and makes me want more! Keep writing! No pressure of course!
szhismine chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
hello unexpected twist!

this is a good fic. poor Legolas. Eldarion sounds cute.

please continue this fic soon. it's really interesting.
Linis Sev chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Poor Legolas. Can't sleep. But why go to Aragorn. I mean he's a king now obviously he has better things to do than comfort the poor mad elf?

Sorry only joking. The elf needs his friends. Write more and I will read it for you.

White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
I started reading this story and liking it very much. But, it's been over two months now since this chapter was posted. Are you ever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Please please please write more!
YunaDax chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
hrmm interesting read but good nonetheless.. keep going :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
cool. keep going
DragonEyeZ chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Spooky story! Well written, and, in my opinion, not OOC! can't wait to read the next chapter!
jedimasterkat chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I like this story!

It's really well written, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! I like the way you're focussing on the reactions of the character, after the events of LOTR. Keep going!
lsdfjigslgfn chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
*takes a deep breath* MORE!